Three

Home alone with the two daughters,

Oakland, California.
10:20pm,

One night,

Andre Iguodala was left alone with his twin daughters, Paulina and Pauline were awake watching Inside Out. It was the time they were too tired to go out. "Mom, what are we going to do tomorrow?" Paulina asked. "Just staying home that's all," Andre answered.

"Okay Mom," She replied. "Even though Paulina and Pauline didn't have a father," Since the three year old Iguodala twins are three years old, they can do a POV.

Andre Iguodala: you know Iggy is tired today.

Paulina Lynn Iguodala: since the time you don't feel like going out, mom.

Paulina POV:

My mom didn't feel like going out today, well in that case, all we have to do is stay home and sleep all day, unless if my mom have to go to the game. Since the Warriors are going to championship, I'm sure that it will run smoothly, I hope.

All we can do is sleep all day, like I said.

The family photos.

Pauline, Paulina and their mother went to Universal Studios Orlando. There's only three of them. Well, it was hard being a single parent because Andre knew he had to take care of his twin daughters. They went to Cancun, Lake Tahoe and had a fun time in Las Vegas. They may be wondering why the twins don't have their father. Well because he and Leandro Barbosa were divorced Leandra Barbosa and Andre Iguodala called it quits after he found out that he was married. Since Iguodala is now a single parent, he cut off the contact with Leandro Barbosa. They were watching TV until they turned it off and went to sleep.

2 weeks later,

The twins were crying knowing that the Warriors lost the championship. "Mom, why did we lose?" Paulina was confused. Andre Iguodala was crying his eyes out in front of his twin daughters. "Mom, why are you crying?" At least, their mother gets paid because he was pursuing a career.

Pauline's POV:

My mom was upset knowing that we lost. I told her that everything will be alright. At least, we have to give him some time. I am hoping that it will be sorted out soon. Although, it will take for a while for my mom to stop crying. There's always the next game to win.

1 year later,

Paulina and Pauline turns 4 years old as the Warriors had won the championship. Anyways, it took a long time for them until they threw a party. Linda watches her two granddaughters while their mother is away somewhere on the trip since they went to Las Vegas.

Afterwards, Andre Iguodala comes home to be with their two daughters.