Five

Pregnant again?

Oakland, California
7:00am,

Andre Iguodala POV:

I decided to drop my kids off to school while waiting for the teammates to visit my residence and my mom is at the house making breakfast. However, I have been feeling uneasy and Pauline had to ask if I was okay or not.

Pauline: Mom? Are you okay?

I sighed.

Andre Iguodala: I'm fine, Pauline darling. It's just that Andre is feeling tired right now.

Pauline: Oh okay.

Andre Iguodala: You and Paulina are off to school now, be careful out there okay?

Pauline: Yes Mom.

He drove home as he avoided traffic.

"Hey mom," Andre goes home feeling groggy and lightheaded. "Hey There, my son. Is everything okay?" "No," Andre shook his head. "Just tired," "Awww," She knew what was going on. "Did you have a headache?" He nods. "Why don't you go to your room and rest? Frank is coming over to check on you,"

Andre Iguodala's bedroom,

His mother came in as she wanted to know what had happened to his son. "So what do you want to tell me?"

Andre Iguodala: Mom, you know what? I'm concerned of late.

Mrs. Iguodala: Late? What's wrong?

Andre Iguodala: I had been feeling sick lately, my sleep patterns had been changing and my appetite. I used to eat regularly, but now it feels like I've been binging a lot or whatever.

Mrs. Iguodala: Is that so?

Andre Iguodala: yes Mom.

Mrs. Iguodala: when did you start having the symptoms?

Andre Iguodala: since we came back from Illinois.

Mrs. Iguodala: Oh okay.

Andre Iguodala: I'll just rest, are you staying here for the day since my daughters are coming home.

Mrs. Iguodala: I can take care of my granddaughters, son. You can go to your practice.

Andre Iguodala: okay.

10:00am,

Andre went to the store as he started to buy the pregnancy test. As he went to the store, the lady didn't know that there was a pregnancy test in which Andre was holding it. He placed it in his back pocket.  She noticed what was going on with Andre. Andre drives to Oracle Arena for practice.

Draymond Green, who is 6 months pregnant with Andrew understood what Andre had gone through. "Dude! What happened?" He asked. "I don't know," He muttered. "I've been feeling unwell." "Bummer," Draymond looks puzzled. "I was like that too when I got pregnant,"

Andre Iguodala: Really?

Draymond Green: Yes.

Andre Iguodala: Damn!

Draymond Green: Do you have a pregnancy test with you?

Andre Iguodala: I do.

Draymond Green: Why don't you use the bathroom in the locker and see what you get?

Andre Iguodala: Okay.

Andre headed straight to the restroom as he sat down on the toilet waiting for the result to come. When he was finished with the restroom, he checked to see if it was negative or not. But something knocked the wind off of him.

Andre Iguodala: What?

The test had said: Pregnant.

Andre Iguodala: No, no, no, no, no.

Draymond Green: What's going on?

Andre Iguodala: I'm sorry to say this, but this is not true.

Draymond Green: What?

Andre Iguodala: I was supposed to get the 'Not pregnant' result, but I ended up with 'pregnant' result.

Draymond Green: Damn!

Andre Iguodala: I'm not in the mood for something.

Draymond Green: just don't go to the practice for now.

Andre Iguodala: I won't.

He came home as his mother became shocked.

Mrs. Iguodala: Andre, you didn't go to the practice today.

Andre Iguodala: No mom, I wasn't feeling well.

Mrs. Iguodala: I know, just try to rest.

Andre Iguodala: I will.

Andre threw his stuff on the closet as he took the pregnancy test that says pregnant in it. He was crying. He changed into his shorts and pair of T-shirts as he looked at the test in despair. Andre was planning to do something for himself.

Andre Iguodala: What should I do? Should I abort the baby? Yes or no?

He sighed.

Andre Iguodala: No, no. I can't allow that. I don't want to kill the human being. Andre will be guilty if he killed the baby.

Mrs. Iguodala: So you were telling me that you want to abort the baby?

Andre Iguodala: I was about to, but no. No, I cannot allow that.

Mrs. Iguodala: Good because, I don't want to get my grandchildren to be lost.

Andre Iguodala: yep.

Mrs. Iguodala: And also, if you need something I'm here, right?

Andre Iguodala: Yep.

Mrs. Iguodala: And like I said, I can take care of my granddaughters while you're at the game.

Andre Iguodala: Okay.