Four

Pauline gets sick for the first time.

Springfield, Illinois.
9:20am,

Pauline had been sneezing while her mother and grandmother is downstairs. Andre Iguodala is in the kitchen preparing the food. Andre noticed something was up with Pauline. It was Mother's Day and yet, Pauline was sneezing as she grabs the box of tissue.

Andre Iguodala: Pauline, are you alright?

Pauline: Mom, I'm okay. It's Just a cold.

Andre Iguodala: Damn! I can't believe Springfield, IL is cold.

Pauline: I know that, Mom.

Andre Iguodala: you should've put on a jacket or something.

Pauline: I did, Mom.

Andre Iguodala: Okay.

Her grandmother asked Andre. "What happened?" "Mom, she was sneezing," Andre replied to his mother. "That's a bummer," She looks unhappy when she saw Pauline getting sick. Paulina gets up to get some breakfast because Andre is baking cookies for Mother's Day.

"Hi Mom, you're up early," Paulina looks at Andre. "Sorry about that Lina, I have to help out with your grandmother," "Oh okay," Paulina smiles at her mother's response. Since Andre Iguodala is having a day off from the game because he had to do something for his mother and his twin daughters. "So mom, what are we doing today?" She asked.

"Just stay home," Andre shrugs. "I don't feel like going out anyway," "I have an idea," Andre's mother went to them. "Why don't you take your girls with you to the mall, go shopping and eat out?" "Oh that can work," Andre became fascinated with his mother's idea about going to the mall, shopping and eating out.

Mother's Day special.

Meanwhile at the mall,

Andre Iguodala made a shocking discovery that when he took care of Andrew while Draymond Green was away, he didn't know what else he would do because when Draymond got suspended. He didn't want to think that Draymond was a bad mother, teammate and someone else he knew.

Paulina: You know Draymond, right Mom?

Andre Iguodala: Yes Paulina. I know Draymond.

Paulina: oh okay.

Pauline: I didn't know how Draymond was doing something.

Andre Iguodala: he's not a bad person, you know. I mean damn! Draymond Green is pregnant, he's in his 6th month.

Pauline: Poor thing.

Andre Iguodala: But don't worry, I can tell that he's doing alright. Andrew is with his mother, Draymond Green.

Pauline: that's good.

Paulina: If Draymond Green is pregnant? What happened?

Andre Iguodala: Nothing at all, Lina. I mean damn! Draymond had gone through hell like this.

Paulina: Oh okay.

Pauline sneezes again.

Andre Iguodala: Remind me later, I'll buy some medicine. At least, there's Walmart nearby.

Pauline: Right.

Andre and his daughters continued finishing their food at the food court after talking about the surprising things that happened to Draymond Green. Andre had managed to make sure that the suspension and stuff didn't make Draymond Green become a bad mother as well.

They went to Walmart where Andre will buy some medicine for his daughter. Yet, a fan went to Andre to greet him a happy Mother's Day.

Andre Iguodala gave Paulina the medicine before heading to bed.

Andre dials Draymond's number to check to see how he's doing.

Draymond Green: Hello?

Andre Iguodala: Hi Dray! I Just wanted to say happy Mother's Day to you Draymond.

Draymond Green: oh thank you, Andre.

Andre Iguodala: anytime.

Draymond Green: Andrew made me the card for me and yet, I farted.

Andre Iguodala: Dray! 😂.

Draymond Green: Andrew was like: Mom! Why did you fart?

Andre Iguodala: Dang!

Draymond Green: Andrew! Draymond farted because you made me a Mother's Day card.

Andre Iguodala: That's nice of him.

Draymond Green: Yep. Anyways, I'll talk to you tomorrow and happy Mother's Day to you and your mom as well, Andre.

Andre Iguodala: Thanks Draymond. Take care.

Draymond Green: 💕.