Two

Paulina's Out of Body Experience

One night,

Andre was watching a movie in the living room. When it was two in the morning, he came upstairs to the bedroom to check on the two girls. Pauline was already sleeping, but Andre didn't know, Paulina's body had been asleep.

Andre Iguodala: Paulina? Paulina?

She wouldn't answer.

Andre Iguodala: Paulina! What's going on? Paulina! Crap! Paulina! You have to answer me.

Andre ran to the kitchen and started crying. He was crying for Half an hour until he noticed a spirit. It turns out to be Paulina's astral body.

Paulina Lynn Iguodala: Mom!

Andre Iguodala: Paulina?

Paulina Lynn Iguodala: Mom! I'm right here.

Andre jumped out of the chair.

Andre Iguodala: AHHHH! Paulina? I thought you were dead.

Paulina Lynn Iguodala: Mom! What Are you talking about? I'm not dead.

Andre Iguodala: You made me worried, Pau. Where did you go?

Paulina Lynn Iguodala: I went to Springfield Illinois mom.

Andre Iguodala: What did you do there?

Paulina Lynn Iguodala: I visited grandma.

Andre Iguodala: You visited my mother, right? Your grandma?

Paulina Lynn Iguodala: Yes Mom.

Paulina heads back to her physical self and walks downstairs to explain it to her mother.

Andre Iguodala: Tell me about it.

She sat down and said. "Mom! You wouldn't believe what happened to me last night. I went to your hometown and grandma was baking chocolate muffins," "Really?" He knew that his daughter was having an experience in astral projection. Andre thought her mind were playing tricks on her, but he understands what Paulina had gone through. Ever since Pauline had an Astral Projection, it scared  Andre easily, but who cares? Andre can do anything to help his twin daughters when he can stay home to take care of his twin daughters and yet, take them with him to the game. "Wow, I didn't know you would do some stuff like this, Paulina." Andre shrugs. "Besides, what a lovely Astral Projection. I had that when I was your age," He gave her a hug.

Paulina looks at her mother. You can tell that Andre Iguodala was dressed up in his casual clothing. He wore ripped jeans that was similar to the K pop idol, he wore converse, Long sleeved collared shirt, Leather jacket and a scarf.

"Mom! Aren't you dressed in a pajama?" Pauline looks uncertain. "Oh, sorry." He blushed. "I'll change," Paulina was thirsty, so she grabbed a cup and poured milk. She drank it, waiting for her mother to finish changing.

2:30am,

"Paulina, you should go to bed," Andre told her. "You know, we have to go somewhere tomorrow," They got their stuff packed and they are going to Reno to play in the snow and stay at the hotel for two nights. No gambling or anything, just some fun. Also, his brother is coming to watch over Paulina and Pauline because Andre had to run an errands.