03

We arrive back at our hotel at 6 pm.

I set down our bags full of clothes and Aiyanna turns on the TV. Wizards of Waverley Place is on, could this get any better?!

"Yassss Gregg Sulkin!" I say admiring my child hood crush.

My phone buzzes.

"Who dat who dat?" Aiyanna asks.

I look at my phone. And caller ID says Ricky Dillon.

"It's Ricky." I say turning to Aiyanna.

"What, what, what, bruh." Aiyanna freaks out. "Oh my god it's Ricky Freakin Dillon" she jumps up.

"Where'd your chill go?" I laugh.

"Oh my god what did he say!", She finds chill.

Ricky: Hey it was so cool meeting today! I followed your vine and I can't wait to see you tomorrow!;)

I show Aiyanna the text and she screams.

"Girl, he's so into you!"

"Nah, he's like 6 years older than me."

As I say this Aiyanna dives for her phone on the counter.

"Dude it's Jenn!" she says hyperventilating. I grab her inhaler for her.

Jenn: Aye, it was so so so amazing meeting you we should totally collab.

"Oh my gosh this can't be real." She says with excitement in her eyes.

I read the text and immediately smile.

"This is so great I'm so happy for you!" I say as I get up and walk to the chair. I sit down and pull my phone out of my pocket.

I read the text from Ricky one more time and think of what to say. I don't want to be awkward and I don't want to be too enthusiastic. I finally decide what to say.

"Thanks, I can't wait to see you and the other boys again tomorrow as well. You were so nice to talk to! "

I put my phone on the charger and put on music. The first song that comes on is "Girls" by The 1975 aka my favorite song at the moment. I start singing along as I walk to the bathroom and take off my makeup and but my hair in a bun. I had been waiting forever for my ridiculously thick hair to be long enough for this. I change into my pajamas. When I walk out of the bathroom I notice Aiyanna is filming a video so I stay on the opposite side of the room.

Aiyanna is talking about our experience today and I start laughing because of her exaggerated hand movements.

It's only like 8:30 but I'm so tired so I decide to get my laptop and nuzzle under the covers of my bed, while Aiyanna orders room service.

"What do you want?" she asked me while holding the phone between her ear and her shoulder.

"Not much just like fries, a bowl of pasta and a bottle of water." I said logging into my twitter.

"Okay, this is room service not prison service but if that's all you want." She said chuckling.

She hangs up and goes to the bathroom to change.

When I log into my twitter I notice that I gained like 50k followers. What the heck. I also noticed that Andrea and Jenn posted a photo of them and Aiyanna and I. That's cool. No, that's amazing. I look at the replies.

"Whores"

"They're so pretty!"

"Ew tf"

"wtf who are these sluts"

Eh whatever I don't really care what other people think is what I say on the outside but on the inside it kinda crushes me. I click on the girl who said we are pretty and follow her.

I go onto Ricky's profile and there's nothing really new.

There's a knock on the door so I close my MacBook and go to the door.

"That must be room service can you get it!" Aiyanna shouts over the running water.

I unlock the door to see the room service cart. But not a hotel employee.

I almost cry at the person I see.

"Austin!" I scream as he moves the cart into the room. I jump up and embrace him.

"Oh my god what are you doing here? How did you know we were staying here?" I ask in shock letting go of the hug but still holding his arms.

"I called your mom and she told me the address of the hotel. I just couldn't wait to see you." He said rubbing my arm.

We both smile but then his slowly fades.

"But I can't be here for much more time, I have to get the beach house ready for the party." He says.

"It's okay, as long as I got to see you." I say as Aiyanna comes out of the bathroom in a pikachu onesie.

Austin and I start to laugh.

Austin steps toward Aiyanna.

"Hi I'm Austin." And sticks a hand forward. Aiyanna shakes it.

"Well it's kinda hard for me not to know that when you're famous, and also all Ruth talks about." Aiyanna says. Austin just sorta laughs.

His phone rings and he looks at it.

"I'm sorry Ruth but I have to go, I'll text you and see you at the party Aiyanna." He says and hugs me tightly, Aiyanna on the chair devouring her hamburger.

"Awww" I say with a pouty face.

"You know that face kills me." he says as he rubs my head and kisses my forehead."

"I'll text you in the morning, if I forget text me first." He says approaching the door.

"Bye!" I say as he walks out the door.

I shut it and walk over to my plate.

I grab my food and sit on the edge of the bed. I look at Aiyanna. Her face is as red as a fire truck.

"What?" I ask.

She bursts out laughing.

"For real what?" I chuckle.

"You guys are way more than friends." She says.

"You're right how did you find out that me and him were best friends, I tried to hide it." I say sarcastically.

"Not like that, I mean, has he tapped that before?" She asks grabbing a fry.

I almost barf at the sight of me and Austin as a couple

"No no no, there's nothing going on between us I swear, we are best friends, I would've told you if I were in a relationship." I say.

"Makes sense." She replies putting her plate down.

"Exactly." I say finishing my food.

I put our plates on the cart. And set my phone my my bed. I tweet goodnight to my followers.

"Goodnight Aiyanna, go to sleep." I say to her pulling my covers over my chest.

"Goodnight" she calls over.

Right before I'm ready to fall into deep sleep my phone goes off.

It's a text message, from Ricky.

"Goodnight beautiful."

Oh my god. I smile.

"Aiyanna! Ricky texted me and said goodnight beautiful." I shout to her.

"Good for you" she says half asleep. And annoyed.

I fall asleep with a smile on my face, not even bothering to reply.