05

Currently hunched over the toilet throwing up.

"What the hell I only had like one glass." I say standing up holding my head.

"Was that the first alcohol you've ever had?" Aiyanna asks.

"Yes but she only but like a pinch of tequila." I say grabbing water. "Or was it vodka?" scratching my head, I grab my phone and wallet.

"Um so Connor just texted me the address of the house so sit back and relax for about 15 minutes." She said as we walked to the car.

I close my eyes and lean the chair all the way back. Literally not even trying today.

I have no makeup on except foundation and powder and am wearing a pair of sweatpants with a Brazil tank top.

Aiyanna on the other hand had put effort into her outfit.

When we near the drive way I sit up and see the house that I've only ever seen in videos.

"Dude it's huge." Aiyanna says while locking the car.

We knock on the door and are greeted by Jc.

"Hey." He says welcoming us in.

As we walk into the living room we see all the boys, plus Andrea, Jenn, Jack and Andrew on the couch on their phones. Kian is the first one to notice us and rushes over to hug us.

"Hey." Aiyanna says releasing from Kian as the rest of the of the crew comes to hug us.

Ricky approaches me.

"Hey I want to film a video with you today." He says hugging me.

I feel honored that The Ricky Dillon wants to film a video with me.

"Okay but if I'm a little slow it's because I'm so hungover and I have the biggest headache ever."

He just laughs and takes me by my hand by surprise.

"Here let's go film in my room." He says pulling me upstairs.

I look back and see Aiyanna on the couch talking to the others. Wow she didn't even notice. Ok.

"So we're doing a challenge." Ricky said.

I nodded, I hate being so quite and distant but the pounding headache was too much.

"Dang, you must be out of it" he said being aware of my quietness. He ran to the bathroom and came back with some aspirin.

"This is just what I needed Ricky, muchas gracias." I say hugging him.

What am I doing I don't just give out hugs like that usually, I need help.

I felt him tense but slowly ease up. I swallowed down the pill and quickly felt relief.

"So I was thinking the internet slang challenge that Connor and Marcus did, what do you think?" setting up his camera he looked up and smiled.

"I would own you in that, I mean I live by my motto, internet is love internet is life." I said fixing my hair. I looked so bad I can't believe I left the hotel like this. I looked in the mirror and kind of frowned.

I guess Ricky noticed this because he then came up behind me and squeezed my shoulders.

"You look perfect, you always do, don't worry." He said looking me in the eye through the mirror.

I smiled and turned around and faced him.

"Thanks, I needed that, a lot." I said walking to his bed.