07

We approached the pizzeria on the pier where we would meet with Aiyanna and Connor to have the meet up. As we were about to walk in about 10 fans rushed over to us for pictures. A lot of them were really nice.

"Aren't you the girl in Ricky's new video?" One fan asked.

"Uh yeah." I say nodding.

"You guys would look so cute together." She said hugging me.

"Thanks, I guess, what's your twitter I'll follow you." I say handing her my phone to type in her twitter.

"Thanks so much Ruth." She says handing me back my phone.

"No problem" I say pulling her in for another hug.

We all walk over to the Ferris wheel where our initial meet up spot was supposed to be. There was about 80 boys and girls there. Me and Aiyanna were together meeting some fans that knew who we were but people were mostly there for the others.

After about an hour and a half, we were finished meeting everybody and decided to spend more time on the pier by going on some rides.

"So what did you and Connor do?" I ask Aiyanna as I we walk down the pier. The others were doing their own stuff, Andrew and Rebecca talking to each other, Jenn, Jack and Connor talking to each other, and Anthony on his phone close behind me and Aiyanna.

"We just ate pizza and talked, a lot, even though I already know a lot about him I feel like we connected even more as a couple." She replied, "What about you, what did you do while I was gone, you were probably miserable, it's okay if you were." She says brushing off her shoulders.

"Haha very funny, I actually made a youtube video with them." I say.

"You did! and I wasn't in it?!" She asks playfully

"Well we did a Q&A, and they were basically my interviewers." I explain to her.

"We NEED to do a collab."

She says as she looks at her phone to see the time.

"Of course we do, well it would be kinda weird if we didn't we're together like all the time." I say as everybody else walks up to us.

"It's getting kinda late should we go now?" Connor says.

"That would be a good idea, but the sunset is so beautiful." I reply praising the prepossessing horizon.

We all stand in awe momentarily until Connor gets a call from Kian. He hangs the phone up.

"Kian and Jc just burnt cookies in the oven so I gotta go." Connor says.

We all nod and murmured how we had to leave.

In the car Aiyanna and I decided we wanted to film "Girls Get Messy", so we stop at the local Walmart to buy messy foods.

I throw stuff like canned sardines, ketchup, flour and mayo. We decide to self check out so we could get done quickly.

We covered the hotel room with tarp so it would be easier to clean up afterwords. I changed into some invaluable clothes so I wouldn't be so devastated that they got dirty.

We set up the camera and hit record.

"Hey guys! So today I'm here with my bestie Ruth and we are doing girls get messy."

Aiyanna does her intro and I wave to the camera.

"disclaimer: we look gross because we are dealing with a gross situation." I say while Aiyanna puts on a blind fold.

"Okay Aiyanna, what's the Irish one in One Directions name?" I ask opening a bottle of ketchup.

"That's so easy, Niall." She says with complete confidence.

I pour the bottle of ketchup on top of her head. "WRONG."

I say laughing.

"What I said the correct answer she says wiping her hair."

"Niall has two L's pfft." I say ready for any stupid questions that Aiyanna has in store for me to answer.

We each answer about 5 questions then we notice we ran out of food.

"Dammit, well I guess 10 questions was a good place to stop anyways." Aiyanna says. I nod in agreement as a plop of mayonnaise falls from my head.

"Anyways guys, that is it for this weeks video, make sure to check out both of our social media. I think this video was pretty interesting don't you Ruth?" Aiyanna asks with sarcasm.

"You slapped me with a raw fish." I say very very dull.

We both start laughing as Aiyanna does her signature outro.

I get I into the shower and change into pjs. Me and Aiyanna carry bags of raw food to the trash bins.

When I get back I get a text from Austin.

Austin: hey can you come over tomorrow I want to hang out.

I reply with a yes and the little smiley blushing emoji.

It was almost ten but I was super exhausted so I decided to end the day there. I said good night on twitter and to Aiyanna who was still editing a video she filmed a week ago. I turned of the lamp and snuggled into the pillow.

My hair smelled like fish.

-------------------------

A/N: hey guys so this was just sorta a filler chapter, but you should expect a whole lot for the next one, sorry this was really short and boring :\