10

Ruth's POV

For the past 3 days me and Ricky have gotten really close we have been talking more than usual and hanging out a lot.

"I can't wait for VidCon." Aiyanna says straightening her hair. When I told Aiyanna what Austin did the day after she was more mad than I would ever be. She really looks out for me.

"Yeah, it's going to be so fun." I say grabbing putting my shoes on. We were going to the Anaheim convention center to get our passes, VidCon officially starts today for the industry track but we only got the community track because we didn't have 1,000 dollars to spend on them.

"Ugh meeting everybody is going to be so fun and the photo booth pictures, I've always wanted to do one of those." Aiyanna says finishing her looks with mascara. She was wearing a pair of black high top converse with high waisted shorts and a black crop.

Just then Aiyanna gets a call.

"Mmhmm yes this is Aiyanna." she says

"What's going on?" I ask walking over to her.

"Shhh."she says shooing me.

"Well damn." I say putting my hair into a ponytail.

"Yes, Ruth is with me." She's says. I squint my eyes.

"OH OH OH WE WOULD LOVE TOO." She says jumping up and down. "Thanks Mr Green." she says hanging up the phone

My eyes widen, she was not just talking to 1/2 of the vlog brothers.

"WHAT WHO WAS THAT WAS THAT HANK OR JOHN?!" I ask.

"It was fucking John Green." She screamed.

"Well, what did he say?!" I ask.

"HE ASKED US IF WE WANTED TO DO A MAIN STAGE PERFORMANCE WITH JENN AND ANDREA!!" She said jumping.

"Omg that's so cool!" I say grabbing my water.

"Yeah he said when we go to pick up our community passes, to exchange them for, wait get this, drum roll please........ SPECIAL GUEST PASSES!" she exclaims.

"Oh my god, this is amazing, I've always wanted to go to vidcon, but now being a special guest. this is unbelievable." I say.

"I know! Come on let's go." Aiyanna said grabbing her keys.

I grabbed my purse and we headed out.

When we got to the convention center there were hundreds of people in line for community track registration. Me and Aiyanna slid into the industry track line so we could just trade them in there.

"Hi um names please?" the young lady at the counter asked.

"Ruth and Aiyanna." I say.

"Last minute switch to special guest I see. Here you go." she said handing both special guest passes.

"Thank you." I say smiling at her.

Me and Aiyanna move over to a small couch in the center and write down our names.

"What should I put as interest?" She asks tapping her pen to her temple.

"Connor Franta." I say with a smirk.

"HAHAHA, no. that's weird and we want to tell the fans about the relationship later." She said.

"It's not outing the relationship, your fans already know your obsessed." I say.

"Well I guess you got me there." She says with a smirk on her face.

She quickly grabbed my pass right out of my hand and wrote 'RICKLE PICKLE' on as an interest.