A Series of Elemental Events, Part 1

Kai Smith as Klaus Baudelaire

Nya Smith as Violet Baudelaire

Master Chen as Count Olaf 

Jay Walker as Arthur Poe 

Cole Hence as Mr. Poe's room mate 

The Anocondrai Cultists as Count Olaf's associates

Dr. Julian as Dr. Montgomery Montgomery

Zane Julian as VFD agent 

PIXAL as VFD agent 

Fangtom as Incredibly Deadly Viper

Serpentine as snakes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You killed him!" Nya cried. "How could you!?"

"He was unimportant," Chen replied. "At least, to me he was." 

"You're evil!" Kai exclaimed. "That's what you are, to have the guts to murder someone so heartlessly."

"You don't understand, Smiths. He was bitten by a snake."

"Dr. Julian was a herpetologist, what makes you think he would just let a snake bite him!?"

"There are a lot of big, bad, snakes in the world, you know." Chen suddenly pulled out a dagger. "Now get in the car and nobody gets hurt."

Kai and Nya slowly backed away from him. "We'll never get in a car with a villain like you," said Nya. 

Chen crept closer. "Oh, but you will. You just have to avoid dying."

With that, Chen pulled out another dagger and walked the siblings out of the room in which the corpse of Dr. Julian lay.

At the car, Chen roughly shoved the Smith Siblings into it. He then entered the driver's seat, turned on the car and drove down the lane. It was at this point that they realized that their fate was inevitable, and that they would never escape from the clutches of evil.

Just then, then most cherished car crash of ninjago history happened right their on the driveway. 

"Sorry, really sorry, didn't mean to, really, I mean it," Jay Walker stammered. "Please don't kill me! Or Cole!"

"Yeah, what he said," said Cole Hence as if on cue.

The Smith Siblings breathed sighs of relief. The car crash had bought them some time.