My Life

My name is Belle. I'm 17 years old and I am moving from New Jersey to California.
Wonder why? Because my parents basically lost their jobs and my brother got kicked out of school because he "punched" somebody even though he didn't.

I was there the whole time and all he did was NOTHING.

I'm pretty sure the other boy put on some fake zombie makeup to make it look like he got punched. Asshole.

I have two wonderful parents, that I rarely see because their ( well we're working) and a loving but also an annoying brother. Just because I stood up for him when he got in trouble doesn't completely mean he's not a pain in the butt sometimes.

I am not ugly but not pretty either, in case you were wondering but no one cares about that or at least I don't. I have a body that was I guess okay. I mean I wasn't fat or anything but definitely not one of those skinny people. My hair was dark hazelnut brown with highlights of a lighter brown color.

I didn't have many friends back in New Jersey. I was the kid that liked to read a romance book under a tree and binge watch Netflix. I mean who wouldn't want to have a life like that? Right?

Anyways, I also never had a boyfriend or anything close to that...

But all of that will never change.

"Are we there yet", my little brother Jason said for the 100th time. " We get there when we get there", I said back in frustration. " Stop it you two", my mom said to us. And with that, we shut up. My brother and I know how mom gets when she is angry. And let me tell you, it's not pretty...

After a while, I decided to break the silence. "So mom, what do you think you're going to do in Cali", I questioned. "Well, I was thinking of working with your Aunt Marie in being a chemist." She replied. My mom was the smartest women I knew, so she would definitely get the job. "That will be a great job for you, mom! What about you, dad?", I asked. " Honestly Belle I don't know yet," my father said with nervousness.

SKIP 3 More Hours of Driving

When we reached my Aunt Marie's house( we were staying until my parents could afford a house) we gathered our things and put them away. I got my own room that was bigger than my old one. My cousin, Shelli was right across from me. She and I have been like sisters and I couldn't wait to spend more time with her. Shelli was a year older than I was and had dark brown hair like me. She was so beautiful and I knew all the guys would fall for her.

"Belle! I am SO excited you and your family are going to live with us now!!! You are even more beautiful than the last time I saw you!", she squealed. I laughed at her excitement. "Me too, shell but you are so much more beautiful. ", I replied. She blushed and asked, " You're going to Lincoln Highschool, right". "Yes, I believe my mom enrolled me there.", I answered. She squealed. I loved her enthusiasm.

After an hour of catching up with each other, she showed me around her neighborhood also introducing me to some of her friends. When I had complained for the 5th time that I was tired, we had decided to head to the beach.

At the beach, I sat on a chair and started to read my book. My cousin looked if I had just shot someone in the face. "What are you doing, Belles. We are at the BEACH. People actually have fun here", she whined. I knew she was gonna make me do whatever anyway, so decided to put down my book. " Yay!", she said while clapping her hands. "Okay, what do you want me to do.", I said with no happiness. She ignored it and said, "Let's play truth or dare!"

"What are we in, 5th grade", I said in response. She rolled her eyes. "Let's just play", she said.

I dared her to make up a song about how weird I was. It was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing. " Okay, you can stop laughing now. It's my turn." She said. I nodded finally getting back to Earth.

"Truth or dare", she asked me. "Dare," I said, taking a risk. "Okay, go to that boy over there" she pointed to a guy with only shorts on and was REALLY hot "and kiss him".

Meet the author

Hey guys! This is my first book. Please don't steal any of my ideas. I try to update once a day. Don't worry the chapters will get longer!!! I absolutely love reading and writing stories. Please vote and comment on what you think. Please, no negativity in the comments! I will talk to you guys later! Read and like! Thank you so much.

XOXO,

Young