Chapter 4.

Beyoncé POV
Beyoncé's House
Saturday
11:04am

After Ryan Had Left Caleb He Had Came To My House On That Stupid Shit

After Ryan Had Left Caleb He Had Came To My House On That Stupid Shit. I Almost Had To Call The Police Because It Gotten So Violent.

Caleb Had Ran Up To His Room Crying Cause I Wouldn't Let Him Jump In. I Couldn't Let Him Come In Between Something Like That.

"Mom I'm all dressed up and I finished my breakfast." Caleb Came Into My Room Putting His Cap On.

"Ok baby, do you have your duffle bag ready? After we leave I'm dropping you off to grandma's house cause auntie Solo and I are going to go out. You'll be with JuJu." I Told Him.

"Mom grandma's house is boring. She doesn't want us outside for long..we wash and eat dinner at like 4. Plus she's going to make us go to church." He Poked Out His Bottom Lip With Those Puppy Dog Eyes.

"Well I'm sorry baby cakes but you need to go to church. Ole sinner now shoo I have to get ready." I Stood Up Holding The Towel Around My Body.

"Fine you owe me." He Walked Out Of The Room While I Just Laughed.

"I'll pick you up after I leave from auntie Solange!" I Yelled But Got No Reply Back.

My Son Is So Spoiled That When He Doesn't Even Know What The Answer No Is. He's The Only Child Though So Why Not Give Everything He Desires.

On Top Of That He Makes Sure To Bring Home A Good Report Card. If It Doesn't Have All A's Then It's AB. The 2nd Grade Is Easy Though😄.

After I Changed Into My Outfit And Slipped On My Stella McCartney's We Left Out Of The House. I Unlocked The Doors To My Audi.

"Mom why do you always have to be dressed up? It's just a baseball game." He Said.

"This is me baby. Anywhere I go I have to dress up don't try to shame me. You can sit in the front seat today too." I Got In The Front Seat Putting My Purse On The Floor By My Feet.

He Put His Bag In The Back Seat And Hopped Right In The Front.

"Put y-" he Held a His Hand Up In My Face And Then Put His Seatbelt.

"You didn't even let me get situated in the car first mom." He Laughed.

"You were already situated and keep putting your stink ass fingers in my face. Watch I beat yo ass." I Told Him While Starting The Car Up.

"Mom I ain't neva scared." He Flexed His Muscles Smiles.

"You'll be scared when you standing before God himself at the age of 7 keep trying me." I Pointed.

"Sorry mom but I love you." He Kissed My Cheek And Went On His Phone.

"What was that for?" I Pulled Out Of My Driveway Speeding Out Of My Neighborhood.