Chapter 12.

Three Weeks Later
April 13, 2018
1:54 PM
_____________________________

Today Was My Baby's 8th Birthday And There Was So Much Things I Had Planned For Him

Today Was My Baby's 8th Birthday And There Was So Much Things I Had Planned For Him. He Wanted To Get Cupcakes For His Class So I Ordered Them Pizza Too.

I Haven't Heard From Shawn In A Few Weeks. After I Told Him We Needed To Take A Break From Us Only Because Of Ryan.

I Don't Want Him To Think That I Didn't Really Care Because I Did. Ryan Is Just Dangerous And For Somebody To Risk Their Life For Me I Just Can't Do It.

The Girls Have Been Working Hard Back At My Office Since I've Been Running Around All Day. When I Made It To The Building There Was No Telling How Fast My Legs Were Going.

"Good afternoon cutie." Heather Greeted Me As I Walked In.

"Well good afternoon love." I Giggled Taking The Stairs Instead Of Elevator.

When I Reached Two That Was My Cue To Leave Out. Kelly Was Standing At One Of The Big Tables With Solange Putting Together Strategies.

"Good afternoon my lovely sisters." I Greeted Them Both With Hugs And Kisses.

"You seem to be in a good mood." Solange Said.

"I'm not a bitter old person like you Solo. Plus I have somebody we're just taking our time at things." I Snapped My Fingers In Her Face.

"Well damn your neck long, your fingers long. You're just a pencil huh?" Kelly Busted Out Laughing As If That Was Funny.

"I'm going in my office on that note." I Took Out My Keys And Went To Unlock My Door.

When I Opened It, I Was In Complete Shock At What Was In There.