Chapter 17.

One Week Later
LongHorn Steakhouse
2:30 PM

Since Caleb Decided He Didn't Wanna Hang With Me Today, I Reached Out To My God Daughter Who's Been Wanting To Come Spend Some Time With Me For The Longest.

"You know I missed you sooo much, and I'm sorry for not being able to spend a lot of time with you." I Munched On My Appetizer While Admiring My Beautiful God Baby.

" I Munched On My Appetizer While Admiring My Beautiful God Baby

"I missed you too mommy BB." She Smiled. "Since it's the weekend I was wondering if I could spend it with you."

"Sure baby..my boyfriend and his daughters are supposed to be coming over so you won't actually be alone. They're a little older than you though." Beyoncé Warned Her, As She Colored On The Kids Menu.

"Like how old? I don't want to get kicked out of the rooms because I'm underage." Both Beyoncé And Karmyn Started Laughing.

"They won't do that to you baby, they're very nice and if they do. I'll hop on their case." Beyoncé Winked. "You know you're my first daughter right? I just want you to know that whatever you do I'm going to support you..I just want you to make me proud."

"Yes ma'am..I just wish my real mommy was alive. I don't really like living with my aunt Leandra but my cousins make it better."

Beyoncé's Heart Had Broke Knowing That Her Godchild Didn't Like The Environment She Was Living In.

Although She Has Tried To Get Custody Before But It Always Failed Because She Had No Type Of Backup Coming From Karmyn's Family.

But Thankfully She Could Get Her Anytime. After They Had Ordered Their Food, It Was Gone In A Matter Of Minutes.

Beyoncé Paid And They Left Going Shopping For Some Clothes Mainly For Karmyn. By The Time They Had Arrived At Beyoncé's House Shawn Had Already Been Inside.

"There goes my beautiful second mommy!" The Girls Are Ran Up To Beyoncé Hugging Her. "Who is this cutie?"

"My goddaughter Karmyn, this is Scarlett, Sage and Sierra." Shawn Of Course Came To Introduced Himself Letting Her Know She Can Call Him Anything She Felt Comfortable With.

"I'll call you uncle Jay for now." Karmyn Gave Him One Soft Smile Before Running Off To The Pantry.

"What's up baby? How you doing?" Shawn Greeted Me By Kissing My Lips Hard. "You look beautiful as always."

"I'm good and thank you. You don't look bad yourself." I Smirked And He Smirked Back, We Both Wanted Each Other's Loving.

"Mind y'all business." Shawn Pointed At The Girls Who Were Catching In On All The Action.

"Dad nobody wants to look at your lips swallow her's." All 3 Of Them Walked Off Leaving Us Alone.

"I am so exhausted, I'm just ready to hit the bed." They Headed Upstairs To Beyoncé's Room.