Chapter 20.

It's Been 2 Days Since The Engagement And Bey Has Been In The Bathroom Non-Stop. Kelly And Angie Came Out Here To Have Fun With Us But Bey Couldn't.

"I'm pretty sure she's home sick, this is the longest she's been away from work. It's the mula she's missing." Kelly Outrageously Laughed.

"Nahh, bills are the least of her worries now that I've came into the picture. She was hesitant at first but now it's just like ok you do this and I do something else. She's real good on helping the girls especially with designer outfits cause I ain't for it." Shawn Scrolled On His Phone Looking At The Uploads Of The Kiddos.

"Jay! My mom just threw up on the floor." Caleb Came Running Outside Scaring The Shit Outta Me.

"Damn, I'll be right back y'all." I Placed My Beer Glass Down And Went Inside Of The Vacation Home.

Shawn Grabbed Some Of The Cleaning Supplies And Cleaned Up The Little Puddle.

"Damn baby, whatchu been eating." Shawn Placed His Shirt Over His Nose.

He Threw Out Everything And Went To The Separated Part Of The House.

The Room Was Dark And The Only Light To Give Was From The Curtains. Beyoncé Was Laying Down Looking Distraught.

"You alright babe? That was a lot of mix up things in there

"You alright babe? That was a lot of mix up things in there." Shawn Joked Going To Lay Down Behind Her.

"I don't know what's wrong with my stomach. Can you go get me that trash can out of the bathroom?" She Hit On My Arm Fast.

"Baby not again." Shawn Got Up And Went To The Bathroom Grabbing The Little Trash Can.

He Happened To Notice Something Set Up On The Counter. He Had To Look At It Carefully.

"Baby what is this?" Shawn Laughed His Ass Off Looking At Her Little Project.

"What do you think it is?" She Came Strolling Into The Bathroom Smiling So Bright

"Wait wait.." Shawn Grabbed The Pregnancy Test And Looked At It Carefully.