Chapter 28.

| Beyoncé POV |

"Babe is the car seat in the car?" Beyoncé Asked Jay Who Was Eating An Avocado Sandwich.

"Yea what's up baby?" His Mouth Was Full But He Continued To Talk.

"Well for the simple fact that you are enjoying your avocado sandwich while my water just broke."

"What!? Baby let's go! Where's your bag!?" He Threw His Sandwich Down.

Beyoncé Started Laughing. "Wait you aren't going to finish your sandwich babe?"

"Man fuck that sandwich I ain't gon get no skinnier." He Rushed To The Sink Washing His Hands And Then Quickly Drying It Off.

He Rushed To Their Bedroom Going Inside Of The Closet Grabbing Their Overnight Bags.

Jay Grabbed The Escalade Car Keys And Rushed Out To Put Everything Inside.

"CALEB! SCARLETT BRING Y'ALL ASSES ON WE GOTTA BABY ON THE WAY!" Jay Yelled Before Planting A Kiss On Beyoncé's Cheek.

"DAD SHOOTS! HE SCORES AND MOM PUSHES OUT!" Caleb Came Running Downstairs With The Basketball In His Hands Bouncing It One Good Time.

"Watch me knock the spit outta yo mouth. This ain't no damn basketball court Caleb." I Rubbed My Belly, Baby Girl Was Getting Frustrated Also.

Everyone Got Inside Of The Truck. Just As They Were About To Pull Off Sierra And Sage Came Running To The Truck.

"I should've ran y'all ass over. Y'all would've looked like Sierra's chest." Jay Clowned Them.

"Dad you said flat chest is the best chest. You even said that you liked flat chest." Sierra Pouted.

"Nah I liked chest like this." He Reaches Over And Caressed My Sore Tits.

"Umm ok, we don't need none of that. This is why we are in this predicament." Scarlett Said.

"Thank you Scarlett. He doesn't understand." I Couldn't Even Go On Because The More I Talked, The More Contractions Got Stronger.

"You didn't tell me to stop when this child was being created." Jay Said Making The Kids Laugh.

"Mom was it that night when you were screaming daddy? You were even speaking in tongues like how people do at grandma's church."

"What!? You were up that night? Babe you said that everyone was sle- oww what the hell!?" I Gripped Shawn's Hand.

"Well I kind of lied. You were acting salty and I really needed some of BB's goods." Jay Chuckled.

"What's goods?" Caleb Asked.

"A good ass beating you gon get if you don't shut the fuck up." I Laid My Chair Back Rubbing My Belly With One Hand While Tightening My Grip On Shawn's Hand With The Other.

•••••
7:58 PM

•••••7:58 PM