WWE Universe/Match (10)

*Cassidy's pov*

Tonight I'm supposed to be coming out and saying some stuff to the wwe universe and I'm pretty nervous about it.

We're in my hometown. I'm currently getting my hair and makeup done by Leslie. She's from the Glam Squad here. (below)

I thanked her and headed to the locker room to get dressed

I thanked her and headed to the locker room to get dressed. I'm so nervous like hella. I hope my makeup doesn't come off cause I'm kinda sweaty. (She dressed as Nikki)

I put on my hat and headed to the gorilla

I put on my hat and headed to the gorilla. You got this Cassidy, you're a Bella for god's sake. Let's do this.

My theme song comes on and I did the Bella booty shake and made my way down to the ring and got a mic. I got into the ring and smiled.

"What's up Scottsdale?'' I asked them and they screamed.

"So I want to talk about me winning back my title, do you guys think I deserve this title?" I asked them and they were chanting YES!

"I take that as a." before I could finish my sentence, Paige came out and so did The Miz.

(we're gonna pretend Miz and Paige have a story line)

"Honey, that was just luck that you won it back.'' Paige said making her way down to the ring.

"Actually it's called talent.'' I said and the wwe universe are chanting Cassidy.

"No, it's called cheating.'' She said as she stepped into the ring.

"How so Paige?" I questioned her.

"Well let's take a look at the match.'' She said pointing to the video screen. I looked and it was me rolling her up.

"See, I kicked out at 2 and you didn't pin me.'' She said.

"Paige, that's so fake. Everyone knows I pinned you 1,2,3.'' I said smiling.

The crowd is chanting yes and saying my name. Miz gets out of the ring and Paige slapped me, catching me off guard.

I get this crazy look in my eye and I tackle her and pound her face. She pushes me off and I Superkick her.

*Stephanie McMahon's theme song comes on*

"Ladies, calm down. And will make this a mix matched tag team match.'' She said into the mic.

"It will be Paige and Miz vs Cassidy and this guy right here.'' She said as Seth's theme song came on.

The crowd screamed as he came down to the ring. I smiled from ear to ear. He got into the ring and hugged me.

The referee made his way down to the ring and made the match start.

*closing moments in the match*

Seth tagged me in and I hit Paige with a sling blade and she's down on her knees. I run to the ropes and hit her with a curb stomp. I hurried up and pinned her.

1

2

3

"Your winners of this match, Cassidy Bella and Seth Rollins.'' Jojo announced.

Seth raised my hand up and I raised my belt up and the crowd were chanting yes again. What a night being back in my hometown.

***

sofsslays -ambrollins GothicNiniBalor blackwidow_mcr theunstable10 arrowhead93 DangerousGirlForLife