Party (97)

*Cassidy's pov*

Tonight is my party I'm throwing at my new house with Kyanna and Aliyah. I'm so proud of what us girls have done.

Right now I'm currently getting dressed while party guest are arriving.

"Hey Cass, the guest are here.'' Aliyah says as I turn around.

''I'll be right down.'' I said smiling.

She nodded her head and left my room. I went over to my vanity and touched up my makeup.

 I went over to my vanity and touched up my makeup

I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs.

*downstairs*

"Cassidy, you look fucking hot.'' Maggie said.

"Not so bad yourself.'' I said laughing.

"Are you gonna keep your cool if Colby brings Alexa?" Kristen asked me.

"Yeah because I'm the bigger person. Unless she decides to talk shit then it's going down.'' I said.

"Well you know, we got your back.'' Jessa said chiming in.

"Hey girlie.'' I said hugging her.

She smiled and hugged me. Then we all conversated with the other guest.

*few hours later*

"Colby come here.'' I said as i went to a area of the room where it was quite.

"Yeah what's up?'' He asked.

''I'm letting you have the kids tonight until tomorrow.'' I said.

"Are you serious?" He asked with a smile on his face.

''Yes.'' I said smiling.

''Can I go upstairs and get their stuff?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'll go with you.'' I said walking to the stairs with him following behind.

I start walking up the stairs to the twins room with Colby trailing behind me. Once we get up there, I open the door to the room and he follows in.

"You can pick out their clothes of you want.'' I said grabbing a bag.

"Alright.'' He said heading over to the dresser.

Damn, I never realized how nice of an ass he has. Like god damn. Wait what? Why did I say that?

"Yeah, why did you say that?" Colby asked.

"You heard me?" I asked starting to panic.

"Yeah. You said it loud and clear that I have a nice ass.'' He said laughing.

I laughed. "Well it's true.'' I said going over to him.

He met me in the middle of the room and we looked into each others eyes. He took his hand and placed it on my face and caressed my cheek.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in. He was taken back but immediately kissed back. I pulled away smiling.

"I've missed those lips so much.'' I said.

"I've missed everything about you Cassie Bear.'' He said kissing my forehead.

That's when I knew, everything was gonna be alright.

***
actuallysof -geekgxddess GothicNiniBalor Blackwidow_Mcr -5secondpose arrowhead93 Kyanna_2273 xheelbellas xheelmella