Fight (72)

*Cassidy's pov*

I locked my phone and as I kept seeing that Instagram post. Seth with Alexa.

I'm just hoping it's not true because he hasn't been coming home after the shows and it's worrying me

And that photo of me and Roman is just when we hung out like two years ago.

*Nikki is calling*

{Cassidy} Hey sis.

{Nikki} what the hell is both instagram post about on TMZ?

{Cassidy} the one of me and Roman is like two years ago Nikki, and I honestly don't know about Seth and Alexa.

{Nikki} Where is he?

{Cassidy} he texted me and asked if I was home and I told him no, I'm tricking him, and idk where he is.

{Nikki} let me find out he's cheating on you with that whore.

{Cassidy} I have to go, Ambrose is crying.

{Nikki} alright love you.

{Cassidy} love you bye.

I hung up the phone and headed into the twins room and grabbed Ambrose.

*Seth's pov*

Good, Cassidy's Jeep isn't here. I know what you guys are thinking, why Seth are you cheating on your beautiful wife and you guys have to kids?

I'm just done with Cassidy. I'm the kind of guy that doesn't settle for the same women. And I'm getting tired of Cassidy.

"Is Cassidy home?" Alexa asked me.

"Her Jeep isn't home, so no she isn't." I said smiling.

"Awesome." She said with a smirk on her face.

I parked my car and headed to unlock the house.

*Cassidy's pov*

I hear the door unlock and the kids are asleep so this is my time to sneak down the stairs and see what's happening.