Contract Signing (129)

*Cassidy's pov*

Tonight it's the contract signing with Nikki and I'm so not ready for this. I know what she's gonna do.

Right now, I'm getting dressed in my outfit to go out. And my hair & makeup is done as well.

I put on my jacket and headed to the gorilla

"Please welcome the challenger, Nikki Bella." Michael Cole announced as her theme song hit.

She got into the ring with Brie and waited for me.

"And please welcome, the Raw Women's Champion, Cassidy Bella." Michael announced.

I came out and got into the ring, but as soon as I did, Nikki & Brie went out.

"What's wrong Nikki? Why did you leave?" I asked her.

She just had a scared look on her face and so did Brie.

"Look, I'm going to give you my word. I won't touch you and you can get into this ring and sign the contract."

Both of them slowly got into the ring and stood there.

"Oh look, she kept her promise. She didn't touch us. I'm surprised you kept your promise." Nikki said.

"Maybe you should've kept your promise to mom. You told mom you would win every single match in NXT and WWE but you broke that promise." She said with a smirk on her face.

I slowly went up to the table and starred into her eyes.

I took out the pen with a smile and handed it to her. She took it and signed her name.

Then she slapped me with a smile on her face.

"Just wait till Sunday Nikki, I'm keeping my promise tonight to not touch you and I'll beat you Sunday." I said smiling and signing my name as well.

***

actuallysof GothicNiniBalor Blackwidow_Mcr -5secondpose arrowhead93 Kyanna_2273 -curbstxmp xheelbellas xheelmella xboujeebellas