Hospital (54)

*Cassidy's POV*

I wish I could get out of this bathroom. *sigh* I've been in this bathroom since 6:00 this morning and it's 8:00 rn.

I hope it's not the stomach bug or food poisoning. What if pregnant? Omg no no no!!

"Colby!'' I yelled from the bathroom as I threw up again.

''Yeah baby?" He asked from the bedroom.

"Come in here.'' I said as I laid my head on the wall and flushed the toilet.

"What's wrong?'' He said as he came in. He dropped his phone and hurried to my side.

"Baby, oh my god.'' He said hugging me.

"I think I need to go to the hospital.'' I said with a tear falling from my eye.

"Let me call Nikki, Brie, and Maggie.'' He said picking up his phone from the floor but never leaving my side.

Here we go again, I threw up for like the 20th time today. I hear Colby talking to them and I slowly start to fade.

*hospital*

I slowly feel myself waking up. I soon see Nikki, Brie, Maggie, Colby, JJ, and my mom.

"Hi baby.'' Colby says as he comes over and kissed my head.

"Hi.'' I said smiling a little bit.

"Cassidy, you scared the shit out of me.'' Nikki said coming over to me.

"I scared myself too.'' I said looking at my hand with the iv in it.

'' I said looking at my hand with the iv in it

"Mrs. Rollins, we need you to take this.'' This nurse came in and had a pregnancy test with her.

I slowly got up and took my iv cart with me to the bathroom. Here goes nothing.

*few minutes later*

I got done in the bathroom and slowly came out and made my way to the bed.

I was supposed to take one pregnancy test but I actually took three of them.

I got back into the bed and got situated. Brie and Nikki were downstairs getting drinks, my mom and JJ were sitting while Maggie was talking on the phone with Ansel.

"I love you Cassie Bear.'' Colby said as he kissed my forehead.

''I love you too my boo boo bear.'' I said smiling.

*2 hours later*

"Mrs. Rollins, we have your results from your pregnancy test.'' Liv said as she came into the room so we all could hear her.

"What's the results?'' Nikki asked.

"Nicole, let the women talk.'' Our mom said as she scolded Nikki for being impatient.

"The results of all three are positive.'' She said. I immediately start crying and Colby hugs me.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna be an aunt.'' Nikki and Brie say at the same time.

"I'm gonna spoil the baby so much.'' Maggie said.

"And we will be getting an ultrasound machine and coming into here to see how far along you are.'' Liv said as she smiled and walked away.

*few minutes later*

"It's gonna be cold at first.'' She said as she placed the jell on my stomach.

I watched as she looked around for the baby in my stomach. She got to the center of my stomach, there was a heartbeat and a baby inside.

"Look baby.'' I said. He smiled and held my hand. She moved over to my side and we heard another heartbeat.

"Well honey, it looks like you're having twins.'' She said smiling and wiping off the jell.

"Are you serious?" Nikki asked.

"Yes I am.'' She said.

"My baby sister is having twins.'' Brie said as she started to cry.

''How far along is she?" JJ asked the nurse.

"She's about 4 months along.'' Liv said.

"How come she isn't showing much?" Colby asked.

"Well it depends on the person's body, like Cassidy's, she won't show probably until she's either 6 or 7 months.'' She said.

''Thank you Liv.'' I said smiling.

"You're welcome honey. You should be able to leave in about an hour or so.'' She said grabbing her stuff and leaving.

***

I wanna know what y'all think of this chapter!! She's pregnant with twins!!! OMG!!

sofsslays -ambrollins GothicNiniBalor Blackwidow_Mcr arrowhead93 -5secondpose xheelbellas zombieloverss