This love is tainted

The squad cheers when Liam removed one article of his clothing, which was his shirt. He walked around, arms up, exposing his body to everyone, proudly. The girls screamed and the boys made different animal noises. Everyone seems to be having fun playing Drunk Jenga.

"My turn!" Niall shouted, making his way to the blocks and carefully choosing what to pull out. The squad continues to cheer until Niall pulled out one successfully. "Oh my goodness!" He exclaimed, laughing out loud.

"Show your undies." Louis read it aloud, chuckling at his mate.

"Take it off! Take it off!" Everyone in the circle ranted. Niall shook his head, his face burning red. He slowly pulled down his pants, showing off his boxer brief and making everyone scream again and tease him.

After Niall has recovered from his dare, Louis took his turn on the game. Circling the blocks, searching for the right one to pull out. He smirked at Harry, then turn to Zayn as he pulled one out.

Harry felt nervous, his brows knitting together as Louis silently reads the writings on the block. "All girls take a shot." He grinned while showing everyone what he had picked.

The boys screamed and the girls already have their glasses up, ready to chug them down. Harry had sighed in relief. For how many chances Louis had attempted to make fun of him. He rolled his eyes.

Louis returned to his seat beside Harry. "Chill, Haz." He chuckled.

"You're not funny," Harry told him.

"What?" Louis laughs. "I didn't do anything." He defended.

"Not yet." Harry glared at him.

The game continues. Everybody took their turns, not turning down any dare because Jesy had made that rule. The night is going deeper but no one wanted to stop.

A round after a round, Zayn is now making his way on the table for his turn. As he circles the table, he eyed Harry which made everyone grin.

"Truth or dare." He readout. "It says 'next one'." He added. For that statement, Zayn is going to ask Truth or Dare to the next person after his turn, which was Harry.

Harry grew uncomfortable. Who wouldn't be? It's Zayn freaking Malik.

Zayn dropped the block he pulled out on the box and stared at Harry. His golden-brown eyes are locked into the green wilderness eyes Harry has. "Truth or Dare?" He asked.

Harry feels he's in trouble. It's not just the question that made his heart pounding inside his chest, but Zayn's eyes that his invading his soul had got him turning upside down. Zayn's eyes were a mixture of curiosity and hope, yet defeated.

Harry already felt the guilt but he wasn't ready to answer questions from Zayn because he didn't know how to explain them.

"Dare." He simply answered, not making any eye contact.

"Are you sure?" Zayn asked, giving him the chance to change what he already chose.

"Remember not to turn down any dare." Gigi reminded them, but eyes only to Harry.

Harry cleared his throat. "Yeah, I chose dare." He tried his best to bravely face Zayn at that moment.

Zayn bitterly chuckles and shook his head, but walked towards Harry and whispered in his ears. Harry already weaken at the closeness and scent he is smelling. He truly missed that.

He felt all the blood in his body left him after he heard what Zayn wants. His sweat beads started to form on his forehead. He closed his eyes and regretted not choosing to answer one truth from Zayn.