'Cause I'm a fool for you

Harry leaned against the wall as he waits for Eleanor and Danielle to get their things from the car. He didn't know exactly what to feel when he watched the video of Grayson with another man.

Sex scandal.

He thought Grayson was far from doing that kind of thing. He thought Grayson was the perfect guy every girl or gay wanted to be with. But he isn't. He expected himself to feel hurt, or sad about what happened. But he just felt disappointed with him. His high expectations fell.

"You okay, Haz?" Danielle asked, fixing Harry's curls on his side. 

"I don't know. I must feel affected, right? But, it seems that I don't care though. I'm just disappointed." He answered.

"It's okay. Maybe you just don't like him that much. Maybe it's just an infatuation." Eleanor spoke.

Harry sighed. "Maybe. Oh, never mind. Just forget it."

"They're here," Danielle called up. They were seated in their favorite diner for a late lunch and half of the group just arrived. Harry froze. He didn't move one bit in his position. He didn't turn around. It's been days since Zayn started to get close to him again by using their old stuff which Zayn took care of. 

"Hi, girls." He heard Taylor greet. The rest of them circled around and started to talk, but Harry was still looking at the other side.

Harry's head snapped up when someone grabbed his earphones off from his ears. He saw Zayn passing it to Ashton.

"You look very good." He commented, leaning closer to Harry. His breath hitched again. Realizing how close Zayn is to him.

"What's the flavor of this?" Zayn asked, motioning to Harry's lipstick with his thumb.

"Choco mint." Gigi grinned, knowing what Zayn would do next.

"I love chocolate mint." He mumbled.

Harry's eyes widened when Zayn pulled him by the waist and started kissing him, softly.

The kiss is sloppy but sweet. Harry leaned in and closes his eyes. He feels like he was floating as he started to kiss back.

Zayn deepens the kiss. He squeezes Harry's bum making him whimper. Zayn licked his lower lip, asking for entrance. Harry hesitated but Zayn bit his lip.

He was about to open his mouth when Louis cleared his throat. He pulled away blushing hard. Cursing himself mentally.

"That was... hot."

"The fvck! That turned me on."

"Why did you interrupt, Lou?!"

"I was on my popcorn."

"It's worth the watch."

"How was the chocolate mint, Zayn?"

Everyone chuckled making Harry feel embarrassed. Zayn stared closely at him, not pulling his hands away from his waist.

Harry gasped when he was pinned against the wall and Zayn started kissing him again. With his tongue this time.

"What the hell, Zayn?"

"Can't get enough, bruh?"

"Zarry is the hottest."

"Leak the sex tape already."

"It's summer again, you guys are so hot."

"The chocolate mint tastes so good," Zayn started pulling away. Harry gasps for air to breathe.

What the hell was that? He cursed at himself. Still not recovering from the first. His body was jittering.

"Let's get lunch before you bend him here and eat him," Liam exclaimed chuckling as he dragged Zayn to the counter.