I need you and I hate it

"Thanks for the ride, Lou." Said Harry. He unbuckled his seatbelt and slowly got down from the car. Louis chuckled slightly, shaking his head.

"I'm like your most loyal friend so you can admit everything to me." He told Harry as he gets down the car.

"As you can see, I'm not up for anything today. I want to rest. It's freaking Saturday." Harry lazily walks in front of their rented flat where he lives with Eleanor.

Louis chuckled as he followed suit. "As it seems, but, err, you seem to have someone waiting for you inside."

Harry grew conscious and his brows knit together as they entered the apartment. Harry's hangover and body sore had gone away with all his blood from his body when he saw his mother talking to Eleanor in their kitchen. Eleanor smiled troublingly at them.

"Mum? What are you doing here?" Asks Harry, stuttering at the very least.

"Well, I miss you, too, Harry." Anne greeted as looking questioningly at his son.

"Where have you gone?" She asked, looking at Harry and Louis reluctantly.

"Uh, we got drunk last night, so, uh, I slept over at his house," Harry answered, referring to Louis.

"Good morning, Mrs. Twist." Louis greeted, giving off his sweetest smile. "I just gave him a ride, Ma'am. So, you didn't need to worry." He added.

"Okay." Anne was doubtful but chooses to not overthink. "I just came here to bring these baked goodies that you love." She arranged the tubs on the table and looked at Harry again.

"You sure don't have anything to say?" Anne asks again and Harry grew more uncomfortable.

"Mum!" Harry whines, "I love you, but I want to sleep." He groaned. Everyone in the room chuckled at him, but both Eleanor and Louis were worried inside.

"Okay, munchkin. I'm going now. Call me whenever you need anything." Anne gets her bag and kisses Harry on the cheek.

"I'm sorry, mum. I'll visit you sooner." Harry walked Anne to the door.

"I love you." They both said goodbyes before Harry closed the door and breathed heavily.

Louis can be heard chuckling again. "I was nervous at the slightest, but I don't know if that was your mum, dear." He told Eleanor.

"She's not sweet as Harry's mum." She told back, giggling.

"Hey, you, you should go, too. It's 7 a.m. on Saturday." Harry shoos Louis away.

"I'm going to take her out. You sleep until you desire." Louis pushes Harry into his room.

"Hey! You, scumbag, just wait until I regain strength." Harry shouted from the inside after Louis shut his door.

"So, how do you want to start our Saturday morning?" Louis grins at Eleanor.

***

Harry taps the straw on the top of his cup with the sound in his head, roaming his eyes around the café he was in. He looks so bored as he waited for the girls to get their drink on the counter. He was asked to accompany them to go shopping and groceries to fill the needs in their very girly home. Harry was the most gentlemanly friend they ever have.

"You've been distracted, are you still sleepy?" Asked Danielle teasingly, seated beside him.

He rolled his eyes and stared at the straw he was playing with. "Why do we have plastic straws? The turtles in the sea are suffering because of these." He commented.

"You're adorable, Haz," Danielle told, shaking her head.

"How were you last night?" She seriously asked.