When the dark turns to mist

The squad is back to coming in after the crazy weekend they had at Cambridge. Nothing much happened between Zayn and Harry after they had a little banter about the photo posted by Zayn on that Sunday morning.

Harry does not really want to deal with Zayn's stupidity and he was successfully doing it. But the fact that Zayn told him to avoid Grayson stuck in his mind. Why did he mention that it was for his own good? Is Zayn really jealous or is it something that Harry should know sooner?

Honestly, he doesn't give a shit about that. He won't take that seriously, besides, what will he going to do if he sees him hanging out with Grayson? Hurt him with his friends? Threatened him? Grayson is fit, he won't be threatened by Zayn or anyone in this university.

His point is that Zayn is not his boyfriend. So, no one can tell him what to do or who he can be with. He'll live his life like he wants to. Without restrictions from anyone.

"Hi, Harry." He turned around to see Grayson. He mentally blushed. He hasn't seen him in a while.

"Hi, Gray." He greeted back.

"How are you? How's your weekend?"

"It's okay. I had a bit of fun with friends. How about you?"

"Nothing much. Just stayed home with Ethan." He said, he just nods. He feels awkward. He have a crush on him since their second year of Uni.

"Uh-, can I ask you something?" He gulped. Remembering what happened in the club. Zayn kissed him in front of this guy.

"Oh, s-sure."

"Are you...and Zayn back together?"

He blinked as he processed the question in his head. Did Zayn talk to him? Or threatened him?

"No, we're not. He was just messing with me" Harry answered. He saw him smile.

"Really? Because I saw his Instagram post, I thought you and he had gotten back together." He stated rubbing his neck. He was so cute in Harry's eyes.

"No, not really. I honestly don't know why he did that."

"It's good to know. Can I walk you to next your class then?"

"Oh, sure. I don't mind at all."

Grayson walks with him down the hallway to his class. They just talk about nothing in particular. He just asked him questions like his favorite food, music, artist, and many more. He really enjoyed his company even though it's just a short time.

Grayson is a really nice person. Wonder why people kept on saying things about him.

"So, can we eat lunch later at the diner outside Uni?" Harry looked up at him with widening eyes.

"You told me that you and Zayn haven't got back together, right? So, I hope you don't mind." He added.

"You sure? I m-mean, of course. Sure. No problem." Grayson smiled at Harry's answer, and he can't keep himself from smiling too.

"Okay. See you later? Lunch."

"Yeah. Later." Harry told him, then he bid his goodbye.

Is that really the feeling of having someone looking for you? He hasn't felt this for a long time. He made his way to his sit and he feels eyes on him. He looked up to see his friends staring at him.

"What?" He asked.

"You tell us what is that all about?" Leigh asked, rolling her eyes.

"Nothing. He just asked me for lunch." Harry answered, smiling.