♤Phan harry potter ♤

Note: Ok this is when I knew nothing about Harry Potter and yeah it's pretty bad but enjoy. (From my docs)

Warnings: nah

Sum: title

Words: 957

~~~~~~

Dan: Hey Philly<3.

Phil: Hey baby<3.

Dan: I'm bored and Snape is making us stay in the Gryffindor house!

Phil: Godric is making us stay in Hufflepuff house and I want to kiss your little lips!

Dan: Yeah they're so mean for not letting friend/boyfriends be a couple!

Phil: Godric caught me texting gtg bye baby<3.

Dan: Bye<3.

Read 10:30AM

Phil's POV

When Mrs. Godric started walking towards me I started freaking out she came next to me and said "Phone Mr. Lester." I sighed and gave her my phone she read the text and said "Why are you texting a boy?" I just kept working on the spells sheet when she snatched it and said a little more louder "Mr. Lester why are you texting a boy using nicknames?" I wanted to cry but held in the urge and said "He's my boyfriend." the whole class started laughing loud and hard I started crying when there was a knock at the door she set my paper down and and went to the door everyone hushed when she opened the door I looked down it was Dan he smiled and said "Hi Mrs. McGonagall wants to see Philip Lester." Mrs. Godric looked at me and said "Mr. Lester please come here." I nodded and walked to her she shooed us and shut the door I giggled and Dan held my hand we walked into the bathroom and started kissing nobody would come in he then said "Well getting you out of class was worth it." I smiled and kissed him until it was 2 hours the bell rang we stopped kissing and fixed ourselves, when PJ and Chris walked in and saw our hands they both looked at each other and PJ of course said "Aw you too are dating." we blushed and hushed them and walked to the lunchroom where we sat and talked about couple stuff.

Dan's POV

When me and Phil were at lunch I hugged him and held his hand he blushed and let go of me not wanting to share our little secret I smiled and stood up and yelled "Me and Phil are dating!" everyone turned and said laughing Phil ran out sobbing I then said "You know what assholes you're only laughing because your homophobic!" everyone went quiet and Alex stood up and yelled to me "Yeah we are you pussy!" I was fuming so I yelled "Alohomora!" Alex fell and died for a second I smiled and sat back down forgetting about Phil when I got a text saying -Why would you do that Dan!?- I started crying and texted back -I'm sorry I didn't know you were that uncomfortable.- he walked in tear stained cheeks and sat down with the other Hufflepuffs I looked at him and smiled he looked at me and gave me the finger I gasped and turned away from him not wanting to see his face when someone tapped my shoulder I turned around and Alex said "So I heard Phil and you aren't dating." I frowned and said "Yeah I guess so." Alex sat beside me putting a hand on my leg I looked at him when his lips met mine and we kissed.

Phil's POV

When I looked over to see what Alex was doing to Dan they were kissing I gasped got up and left to the hallway where nobody was I started crying/sobbing I couldn't believe Dan would really dump me like that and take my brother to be his boyfriend. My head snapped up when I heard yelling in the lunchroom it was Dan and Alex "You rat I don't love you!" "Of course you do you hate Phil!" that's when Alex got punched and Dan stormed out into the hallway I grabbed his legs and pulled him to me which he squealed and said "Let me go!" I then let him go and got up he looked at me and said "Oh god I made you cry." I nodded and tried to walk away from him but he grabbed my arm and turned me around in his arms I started breathing heavy I smiled and hugged him back when I pulled away and said "Do you really love me?" he smiled and said "Would this say yes?" he put his lips on my neck and started kissing I squealed and said "Yes!" he laughed and kept kissing my neck going down I tried to hold in a moan but couldn't I gritted my teeth and moaned into his hair he laughed and kept going now he was kind of pulled down my shirt and kissing more I pulled him closer to me he laughed and said "So you want me to stop?" I smiled and said "Let's go in the bathroom." when we were in the bathroom I pinned him to the wall and started kissing his neck and making my down to his collarbone he gripped the sink counter I laughed and kept kissing meeting his lips with mine we then started kissing/making out he wrapped his arms around my waist I wrapped mine around his neck when we head "Ahem uh I'm here." I looked up to see Alex he then said "Alex get away." he smirked evilly and said "Brother calm down." I gasped and walked towards him I raised my fist when it was grabbed and pulled down I then yelled "You muggle!" Alex gasped and said "Shut up you weak little HufflePuff!" I couldn't let him say that about us Hufflepuffs I yelled "Riddikulus!" he was banished to somewhere different.