♤Peachy Boy pt.2 ♤

Note: hello babes and welcome to pt.2 of peachy boy!

Sum: peachy boy

Warnings: swearing + bullying

Words: 565 (...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phil's POV

As Dan walked off to class I wondered if he really was fine, Micheal was known for being the school fuckboy I wonder if Dan fell into his trap? As I walked through the halls waiting for the last bell to go to art. "Yo Lester I heard you defend Micheal man Dan." I kept walking to the gym where I was supposed to be. "Turn around!" I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around looking into his eyes. 

I fixed my glasses limping to art I got out a band aid and put it across my nose which ached so badly. "Lester! You're late again! Once more and that's a detention you hear me!" I nodded trying not to cry more. I sat next to Dan who noticed my limping and band aid, "Phil! What the hell happened!" he whisper yelled "M-Micheal and his p-posse." I put my head down calming down slightly. 

"Lester head up!" I shot my head up gasping as my neck popped in the wrong place, I felt a hand slide into mine. I looked at Dan who looked really worried, "Don't worry about me." I mouthed. He shook his head keeping his hand in mine,

----Dan's House/Dan's POV----

I looked at Phil and panned my eyes over his perfect body, "See something you like?" I blushed and shook my head "Hush." I fixed my hair a little sighing. "Phil, why did Micheal and his friends beat you up?" he bit his lip putting his book aside. "Well, Blake said the thing about the hallway incident and I kept walking so he yelled turn around and I did but regretted it because then he dragged me into the bathroom." I huffed "I've always hated his group they're suck dicks." he nodded. "I'm fine though." I raised my eyebrows "Yeah right you have a limp a band aid over your nose and a scared look."

Phil's POV

"Can we just get back to studying Dan." he sighs and runs his hands through his curls nodding. "Dan are you really dating Micheal?" he snorts "No he says that for attention though I did fall for his trap once." I laughed shaking my head "You're so cute y'know." Dan blushes biting his lip "Nah you're way cuter." then we have a full blown argument about who's cuter we're like a married couple god. "Ok ok, my mum's gonna hear hush Danny." we end up laughing again. "So you're bi huh?" he rolls his eyes nodding. "Yep and you're gay so you can't say anything." I smile at him, "Yeah specially not a cutie like you." he gasps "Don't start the whole thing again Philip!" 

"We're so married what the hell." his eyes twinkle at the word married "Yeah." I felt myself get closer to him. He caress my cheek and leans forward, our lips touch and fireworks go off. I drop my book grabbing his waist, I pull back panting for sweet air. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to kiss you it's just your lips look soft and I just-" he cuts me off by putting his finger to my lips. "Shh it's fine I liked it." I calm down "Good well this is probably gonna make us awkward now oh well."