♤are you gay? pt.3 ♤

Note: so this was a thing I did when I was bored and now I have to finish it. Honestly I don't mind doing series but ya know I have to write longer and I love to procrastinate so if I don't write something just message me saying 'Jenna get off your ass and write more' I'll listen and write k bye loves enjoy!

Warnings: nah

Words: 433

Sum: is dan gay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dan's POV

     I waited for Phil in the lounge yawning very deeply. "Oop shit." I heard Phil drop his suit case I tried not to laugh out loud. "Phil are you okay?" I asked giggling when he jumped, "Danny you're supposed to be sleeping!" He scolded. I shrugged "Well how was the North?" He raised his eyebrows "Well um my mum wanted me to say hi, uh and I got you a present." I beamed, "You didn't have too." He smiled sweetly, "Just open it." He said handing me a velvet box. "I swear if it's handcuffs I'm punch ya throat."

He laughed "No Danny not me I'm not like that." I raised my eyebrow "Mhmm yeah right." I opened it feeling a tight feeling in my chest. "Awe it's so cute." I said as I pulled up a bracelet with a bear, lion, computer, and camera. "I thought you would like it." he blushed, he sat beside me biting his lip. "Don't do that." I said and pulled his lip out, I turned the bracelet every which way. 

I saw writing so I turned it to that, and Phil whined hiding his face. I read it and blushed deep red, Daniel Howell will you be my boyfriend I smiled and looked at him, "Ok I understand you don't feel that to me but it was worth a try." I hugged him kissing his neck "No no I do have feelings for you but it's surprising that you would do this. He held my waist rubbing my back, I pulled away and kissed his nose. "Don't think I don't love you spork and to you're question that's a yes." he kissed me. 

"Well thanks I guess Dan." I kissed him back, "Yeah it's not a problem." he hugged me close and whispered in my ear "Are you gay?" he pulled back and laughed "Obviously we both are." I stared into his eyes for a while. I felt lips on mine and closed my eyes, I pulled away "You're adorable ya know." I blushed "Yeah I know." he glared and rolled his eyes. "Well um I guess I'm dating my best friend." he smiled "Yeah it's been my dream."