A/N

Those of you who follow me on here probably already know, but I have decided to delete this story on its 1 year anniversary. This is just an update for those who want to know why.

I have something called "Maladaptive Daydreaming", which is a form of daydreaming where people affected talk, whisper, make faces, and walk/act out their daydream. This story was a product of that. Maladaptive Daydreaming is mainly seen in people that have clinical depression and/or anxiety, which I also have.

When I wrote this story, I was not in a good place mentally. Im still not. I was considering killing off (Y/N) for a while, but at the last minute, decided to change it. That might be why the epolouge confused many people.

But re reading this many times, I just don't... like it, for lack of a better term. I remember when I wrote each chapter, and a lot of the time, it was to get away from my life. This book just has too many bad memories for me to kept it. I deleted Wattpad for a while too, but ended up keeping it so I could reply to some comments.

Because this account is hooked up to my email, Ive gotten an email for every single comment. Every one of the several hundred on here. I just dont reply to all of them for lack of time, and the overwhelming number. Sometimes I can get up to 30 emails a day just from Wattpad!

I think thats why I'm giving a lot of notice on this. I still want to see the enthusiastic replies people have. The smart-ass replies to my smart-ass writing. The teary replies to the duel. I love the feeling that Ive made a impact on someones life, no matter how small it may be.

I'm pretty sure the date of publication for the prologue was June 15, so thats what I'm going with. Four months.

Stay in touch guys, love you all ❤❤