CHAPTER 5

STILL LUCAS'S P.O.V

She was playing with my ear and it felt weird. "Get off me, sit down before we get pulled over Ava" she sat back down and she started crying.

"Princess what's wrong?" Jayden asked her. Jayden is the only guy I can trust around Ava. "I don't wanna gooo to dat jaill tingg" she whined

-

-

-

-

2:15am

We couldn't go back home with Ava like this, so we all went to the treehouse. Everyone had got out and Jayden offered to help carry the now sleeping Ava.

JAYDEN'S P.O.V

Lucas stayed outside and I carried Ava inside.

Ava is truly beautiful and i'm pretty sure she knows that. She's nice, caring, and hot like...

DUDDEEEE

I would totally ask her out but I would hate to ruin our great friendship we have. So for now I guess i'll just get kisses.

I lay her down on the mattress we use for things like this. I go to the cooler and get water and tylenol. I put it on the side of her so she won't have as much of a hangover in the morning. I kiss her forehead and walk down the hall to Jordyn and lay down on the beanbag.

(pic of treehouse)

next morning 9:00

AVA'S P.O.V

I woke up and my head was pounding I get up and see water and tylenol "is this for hangovers?" I ask myself, It had to be, so I drunk it. I walked down the hall to the 'living room' to see Jayden and Jordyn in the kitchen eating pop-tarts.

"Hello" I said and latched on to Jayden ''pop-tart?" he asked and I just shook my head. I heard the toilet flush but I seen Lucas on the floor. I seen bella come out of the bathroom "Oh hey aunt Lynn" she smiled.

I have no idea why she calls me aunt but I don't mind. ''Hey Bella" I hugged her "my mom wanted me to hang out with her today, blah blah blah. Now go sit down Bella" Jordyn rolled her eyes

"I don't have to listen to you I'm 14" she crossed her arms over her chest " yeah and I'm 17. Go sit" Jordyn finished her pop-tart

"Ugh I hate you" she mumbled and sat down on a beanbag "I love you too sis!"

Dang I'm glad me and Lucas are basically the same person and we don't argue. But Bella always has a attitude towards her sister, so I decided to talk to her.

"Hey Bella come here" I whispered she got up and followed me outside "what's up auntie?" She got up and sat on the railing "we need to talk about your attitude towards Jordyn, I'm no mom but every time you come over you always have some sort of attitude, why?" I sat on the other railing.

She just shrugged her shoulders and I gave her a 'you can trust me look'

She sighed and spoke "ugh fine, I'm so jealous because Jordyn has every thing, like she has great friends, and instead of being home with us, she's always with you or here at the treehouse." While she was talking a few tears slipped out.

I didn't say anything and I just hugged her. "Its ok" I rubbed her back. "I'll never have anything like that" she cried

"Listen, yes you will you just have to be patient. But still you don't have to take it out on your sister alright? Talk to her, she'll listen Bella. Acting like you don't care is going to make Jordyn not care, we all know-" I looked around before I said anything