CHAPTER 7

We had walked into jayden's house and I had Lea on my side even though she can walk. "Alright you have to get down now ok?" I set her down and she ran straight up to her room.

"Mommy!" She screamed

"Yes! What's wrong?"

She popped her little head out of her room and smiled "come up here, come see my new shoes!" I walked up stairs into her room to see the cutest disney princess high top converses.

"Awww, who bought you these?"

"Daddy did, we went shopping he got you something.... OH WAIT. I wasn't supposed to tell you, oops" she giggled and flopped on her bed.

"I'm soooo tireed" she whined "wanna go to bed?" She just nodded her head. I tucked her in and kissed her forehead.

Me and Ethan would have cute ass babies- huh? No, no, no. I thought

I walked out of her room and went to jayden's room.

I don't like Ethan do I?
Hell ya you do
Shut up you little shit
Well if I'm a little shit you are to because I'm your little shit conscience
I'm done talking to you
Are you really? You never could've started talking to me in the first place. You invited me so I came
Bye

I really just had a conversation with my conscience. Wow

Only you Ava. Only you (for only you....sigh)

I took off my socks and shoes and changed into a sports bra and sweats. I then laid down on the bed tired as I don't know what.

"Hey baby G guess what I GOT GRAPES- oh sorry your sleeping" he said smacking on I'm guessing grapes

"Not all the way, tuck me in" I tiredly mumbled. He chuckled, tucked me in, kissed my cheek, and then he snuggled next to me.

"Goodnight Ava"

"Night"

____________
7:15am monday

Jayden's alarm went off and I was the one to wake up first because jayden is deep sleeper.

"JAY WAKE UP" I shook him. He groaned then woke up. "What" he mumbled

"Get up, take a shower or something. Wake up your child" I walked out to wake up Lea.

I seen her sleeping with a teddy bear that I'm guessing Jayden bought her. I picked out some clothes for her before she woke up and tidied up her room.

I had picked out a light blue skirt with a white tank top with her converses.

"Baby wake up" I whispered. She shuffled around then woke up. She then sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Ready for school princess?" I kissed her head.

She nodded her head. "Alright go brush your teeth, I already picked out your clothes, and when your done your daddy is downstairs making breakfast for you. Ok?" She just nodded her head and walked towards the bathroom.

I walked downstairs to smell burnt something. I walked in the kitchen to see burnt waffles.

"Can you not make waffles in a toaster?" I laughed while he laughed along with me.

"I put it on the wrong setting! Geez" I seen Lea come downstairs covering her nose.

"Gross! Is that why I never have breakfast here? It stinks in here!" She giggled

I picked her up and playfully glared at Jayden. "Don't worry babygirl we'll go get you some breakfast alright?" We walked outside to the car, and I put Lea in her car seat. "What do you wanna eat?" I then sat in the front seat and turned around to face her.

"Um pancakes?" She thought. I nodded my head towards her.

__________

We left IHOP and we had just pulled into Lea's daycare. "See you later Lea!" I waved to her while Jayden took her inside.

But for some odd reason I couldn't get Ethan out my head. I mean he's cute, funny, and has a great personality. I just don't know why he was in the asylum.

My thoughts were cut off by Jayden calling my name. "Huh?"

"Oh, I asked what you wanted to do" he smiled

"I'm kinda tired so can you just take me home" I faked a yawn.

I needed to think. I can't like a patient. That's like.... Bad

Really bad

_____________

I walked upstairs, past Lucas's room, into my room. I laid down and stared at the ceiling, thinking about him.

Ethan Grant Dolan

Him, only him.

He made me feel a type of way, I didn't hate it though.

After about 2 hours of a pros and cons list, and thinking. I figured it out.

I liked Ethan

It was final. I did, I really did like Ethan

______

~filler~