CHAPTER 9

"You know, I didn't mean the whole baby thing I was joking" E said

"No, it ok I know you were. Why'd you say it so randomly?"

"Cuz you were quiet, so I thought you were thinking about what I said about babies"

I shook my head and laughed. It's been about 10 minutes and I haven't talked because I was thinking about my dad and a redhead.

"No hun, I was just thinking as usual."

"About?" He grabbed my hand and placed it in his hair, and I played with it.

"My dad cheated on my mom with the lady up front named Vicky. But my mom called me and said she caught my dad cheating on her with a redhead. And Vicky doesn't have red hair. So it's just weird to me, how he's be fucking three different women."

I shook my head

"I wonder if he had intercourse with any other women"

"Please don't get me thinking about that."

_________

It was passed 11 and Ethan was asleep. I had finished my work on the computer and now I was done and could leave.

"E, baby. Get up" I shook my legs so he could get up.

"No."

"I wanna go home and sleep to. You can go back to your room and sleep as soon as I call security to get you."

He groaned and finally got up

"Can you take me to my cell?"

"I thought it was a room?"

"We call it both because it's like a fucking prison here"

I nodded my head. I asked Ethan where his cell was and took him.

"Bye E"

"Bye my love"

I gave him a hug and he leaned in for a kiss so we.... Kissed. We made out and he pushed me up against the wall.

I moaned and my hands snaked around to his collar to pull him closer to me. His hands traveled to my jeans and pulled them down along with my black lace under wear.

WARNING!!!! IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SMUT/HALF SMUT. DO. NOT. READ. ILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN ITS OVER

He left hickeys on my neck and rubbed my heat. He stopped and looked me in the eyes then kissed me. He stuck 2 fingers in me and I moaned super loud.

The walls are sound proof. So I can do it

I grabbed his hair and kissed him to muffle my noises

He stuck in 3 and that sent me off the edge. About two minutes later I had finished off on his fingers and he tasted me.

Gross to me.

OK ITS OVER NOW

I put my clothes back on and told him goodbye. Where was his brother? It was so dark I didn't see him.

I walked out to my car and drove home

ETHAN'S P.O.V

It was dark so I layed down and thought about how I just pleasured my future wife when I heard Grayson speak. Wait.

Grayson?

"Really know how to pleasure a girl don't you?" He laughed

"H-how long have you been here?" I said nervous

"Long enough to know you fingered Lynn"

"Shut up"

"So when are you gonna fuck her?"

"She's not like the other ones gray. I swear"

"That's good to hear E, I hope you guys stay together. She obviously makes you happy"

"She does"

AVAS P.O.V

I got home around 2am because I decided to go get frozen yogurt and blast Chris Brown's full album in my car

I went inside and went to the cabinet to get some popcorn since frozen yogurt in basically a liquid.

I heard walking down the stairs and knew it was Lucas.

"Hey Lynn. I thought you get off at like 12 or 1. Why are you home so late?" He said worriedly

"I got fro-yo and listened to Chris Brown's album"

He made his mouth into a o shape and nodded.

The microwave went off and I got the popcorn and put it into a bowl and went up stairs to watch a scary movie on Netflix.

I was getting ready to press play on the movie she I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in"

Lucas was standing there with his shirt off and basketball shorts in my door way.

"What movie you watching?"

"The conjuring"

"C-can I watch?" He mumbled

"Uh yea come on" I scooted over to make room and he sat down

"I'm really sorry. I mean it Lynn"

"Its ok, Lucas"

He gave me a bear hug to the point where I couldn't breathe and I felt lightheaded

"O-ok let-t me g-go" I stuttered due to the lack of air space

"Oh, sorry" he let me go and we laughed. I started he movie and he wrapped his arm around me"

"I love you" he said

"I love you too"

___________

"AaAaAaaAhHhHHHH!" Lucas screamed at a jumpscare.

I gave him a death glare for spilling popcorn on my bed.

"Are you seriously not scared?" He looked at me weirdly

"No because it's not very scary to me. Obviously when the music stops are people look around a jumpscare is going to happen....duhhh" I playfully rolled my eyes.

He rolled his eyes back and we continued watching the movie.

_________

"Ok the movie is over get out" I told Lucas

"Really? we watched like 2 other movies after the conjuring. It's 6am"

"Really? 6 already? I was hoping for like 7 but 6 will work" I shrugged. I got up and went downstairs to put the bowl in the sink.

"Your not going to sleep?" Lucas said

"Nope, not tired. I'm going outside to walk or something"

I deactivated the alarm system so I could go outside. Then I walked upstairs to change out of my shorts and into sweatpants and kept on my Netflix and eat shirt. Then I left

"Wait I'm coming!" Lucas yelled .

I really didn't feel like walking anymore, so I told Lucas I was going on the roof.

I was laying down with my eyes closed thinking about existence when I felt a presence next to me. It was good to have my brother back

"So tomorrow I'm having a party......"

Forget what I said.