Chapter 2⃣8⃣

Tammy :

Since yesterday Chris has been acting strange , like he doesn't want to kiss me he doesn't want to cuddle everytime I asked him what's wrong he says it's nothin he can handle it.

I just want the old Chris back , he's been texting on his phone a lot lately and everytime I ask him who's he texting he says it's one of his homeboys I'm like damn one of them nigga's got a little sugar in there tank .

I texted my girl Rachel to ask her wats the real reason why they came yesterday and she told me to ask Chris and that's not doing any good because he won't tell me shit if he going threw something he needs to tell me that's what I'm here for.

I went downstairs and Chris was sitting on the couch looking at "Naruto" I don't like that cartoon I sat beside him and grab his hand .

Do you have something you want to tell me Chris you have been distant since Trey and Rachel left you can tell me anything I'm here for you " I said .

Promise me you won't leave me after this I can't afford to lose my baby girl again " he said he looked pretty down .

It depends Chris , now what is it ? " I said

I cheated on you with Kae three days ago " he said putting his head down .

Damn , Chris I thought you loved me out of all things you went and cheated on me , I had your back !! " I was crying .

I do love you Tammy , I just need to figure out what I want baby don't cry " he said

No you don't Chris , you love both of us you need to figure out what you want because I can't live this life , I'm going to go to stay with your moms , I will let you know when about to have the baby that's even if you care " I got up and went upstairs.

I threw everything in my suitcase Chris followed me upstairs he had this puppy look on his face , but do I give a fuck? Hell no ! Once I got done I gave Chris a kiss on the cheek and walked out the door .

I got in Chris range rover he doesn't drive it at all so I drove it to , mama house .

Chris :

I lost her once again , but atleast when she goes into labor I will know and I'll be there every step of the way .

I told the crew what happened and they told me I was stupid for cheating on Tammy with Kae , they said Kae is going to be on my ass Tyga claim he fucked her one time but Chyna didn't never find out and Kae suppose, to be Chyna friend what a "hoe" .

I went in the room got my weed and my blunt out the room went in the frontroom rolled up my blunt , I wish I could change back the hands of time that wasn't suppose to happen but everything happens for a reason .

My mama was calling me and I already knew what the reason was she was about to give me this long ass speech.

Hey , ma " I said lighting up my blunt .

Hey , Ma my butt Christopher you knew you was wrong for doing that you round here messing with these fast girls when you have a good woman right here Chris now you get over here and get here NOW " she said hanging up .

But she don't want to talk to me I said in my head I know my mama about to get at me some more because I'm going to her house high ass fuck but it like it's something she ain't seen before .

***
When I got to mother house I notice my car was here indicating that Tammy was here .

I walked in the house my mama was sitting in the front room and I'm assuming Tammy was in the room.

Come sit down baby " my mama said turning off the tv .

Look ma , i didn't mean for none of this to happen I just love them both I love Kae and Tammy but right now all I want is Tammy losing her and my baby girl won't be worth it " I said

Chris , you have to choose baby you can't have both of those woman I understand you love them but Tammy been here for when you didn't have nothing and she still is here Chris baby she's the one you need in your life , that other lady might of been there but Tammy been here a long time and now that you have a angel here you need to be a man you need to step it up because if you don't Tammy is going to take that child and leave you " my mother said holding my hand .

I didn't say anything I just got up and walked out the house...