Chapter 3⃣9⃣

Chris :

I haven't seen Rachel come out that hotel room since what happened , I'm not going to Tammy what happened because we have enough on our hands .

I was getting ready to go but I atleast wanted to stop by Rachel room to let her know what is up .

I knocked on her door she said "come on" when I got in she was polishing her toes .

Hey , Rachel I just wanted to stop by to talk about yesterday " I said scratching the back of my neck .

Yeah I want to apologize that was way out of my character I don't know why I did what I did I hope we still can be friends " she said .

It's okay Rachel , we can keep this between us I know why you did what you did we can still be friends " I said smiling .

That's Chris , your the best" she said giving me a hug

I'm not the best but I'm okay I'll see you later " I said .

Okay , hey wait I'm moving in my new house tomorrow can you come help me out " she said playing with her fingers .

Yeah , I'll come help but I need your number first " I said laughing .

Oh right , we switched phones put eachother numbers in it .

Just text me your address tomorrow , Rachel have a nice day " I said walking out .

I don't want to go home but I have a family to go provide .

***
When I got Candace was crying real loud , Tyga wasn't no where in sight I'm assuming his ass went back home .

I got upstairs to me and Tammy room she was laying bed hugging up with her pillow , I know she hear my damn babygirl crying .

I tapped on her she looked at me and rolled back over , I just walked out and went to go get my babygirl .

I picked her up and took her in the kitchen fixed her a bottle and started feeding her I walked upstairs to Tammy .

So , why you laying around while the baby crying Tammy " I said

Why do you care you ran away like a lil bitch " she said getting up snatching Candace from me .

You the bitch , you know what something told me to stay at that damn hotel " I said

So you can fuck Rachel " she said I looked at her crazy .

What , girl ain't nobody even worried about her we just friends who told you that shit? " I said .

Trey did " she said smirking .

The same nigga who in love with you right , you know Rachel not a bad girl she tried to hit on me but I didn't do it because I'm still in love with yo ass " I said yelling at her .

I hear ya Chris , just go back to where you was " she said bumping Candace .

I ain't going no where this my damn house " I said taking off my shoes .

Okay , whatever " she said .

I try to be a good guy but Tammy gone push me to the damn limit .

Tammy :

I love Chris I do but it's just he's changing and I think he's changing for the bad .

I know I said I wasn't going to talk to Trey another but he told me Rachel was trying to hit on Chris that made me mad but I should've did is ask Rachel and Chris .

Trey is doing nothing but trying to break me and Chris up so he can have me that's not going to happen I been threw to much shit with Chris just for us to stop .

I think me and Chris need to tell eachother our true feelings so we can be stop arguing all the time , you think I like arguing? Hell no I don't especially not with Chris because he acts like he has to have last damn word .

I'm going to fix things I just need time a lot of time....