Chapter 1

Hannah's POV:

Today is finally the day. Today is when I have my freedom. Today is the day I get to graduate from high school with my two best friends.

I decided to get up really early so I had time to prepare myself and make myself look decent. Even though High school have been the best years of my life I am so glad it is finally over. Today is my graduation. As I get up lazily out of bed I head towards my en-suite bathroom to take a long, warm, hot shower. I take off my 1975 band t-shirt and my p.j shorts and hop into the running shower. When I feel the water hit my back it makes me instantly relax, this day is always so stressful for my family, I still remember my parents running around after my brother, Jason when it was his time to graduate. I don't see him a lot now, he's always away at college and doesn't really visit as the college is miles away which means he can't make today. I jump out of the shower and wrap my white towel around my thin, curvy body and walk into my wardrobe.

The railings are filled with clothes in order of colour and the shelves are stacked high with different types of shoes. I stroll over towards my white collection of dresses and pick out one which will flow in the breeze, even though it is hot out, there is still a breeze. I slip some underwear on and the dress. I walk across to my shoes and choose a pair of white pumps which have lace on them for decoration. I sit down at my dresser and put my curling wand on, using the wand I start to make loose curls  in my long, golden blonde hair that shines brightly in the sun. I then apply a minimal amount of make up including: cover stick, blusher, mascara and a light pink lip gloss.

When I walk down the stairs I can see my dad in his best suit and my mum all dressed up in an old floral dress that she wore to Jason's graduation as well. When I reach the bottom of the stairs my dad is holding my graduation gown and cap. As I slip these garments on my dad says:

"You look beautiful as always Hannah"

I say a 'thank you' and we all head towards my dad's black BMW. We don't live to far away from the school but we still take the car.

It was a short ride and as we pull up to the school, I can see my two best friends: Emily and Emma. They both are wearing their gowns and caps and as always they both look stunning.