Chapter 5

Hannah POV:

I wake up at 9 am the morning I got home from the party. I have only had 6 hours sleep and I am not that tired surprisingly, I think I will text Emma and Emily for a shopping spree ready for our road trip. Once I have text them, I head for the shower and turn it on. I test the water to see if it's the right temperature and jump in, once I am out after 15 minutes I have a text from Emma and Emily:

Emma: yeah that will be great, can we meet at 11 at the mall??

Emily: Hey babes, I can do that, I am grumpy though and have a massive headache. What happened last night I don't remember. Text me what time you want to meet at the mall.

After I replied, we all agreed to meet at the mall at 11 and I told Emily that I will tell her what happened when we meet up.

I walk into my wardrobe and pick out some acid wash, skinny jeans with a deep purple crop top and I match my blue Nike air max shoes with them. I then pack my handbag and head out of the door and go to my camero. I have 15 minutes to get to the mall. the mall's not far so it won't take that long.

When I arrive Emma is already here as usual. Emma is always early for everything, it's the way she's been brought up. Her parents push her to be the best and make her follow a strict routine.

It's now 11:15 and Emily  is still not here. where is she??? I shouldn't be shocked really she's always late for everything.

Finally I see her  white fiat 500 pull into the car park out gets Emily looking stunning as usual. She's wearing her high waisted jeans with a flowing white and black polka dot crop top showing some of her tonned stomach, on her feet she wears her ankle cut white converse. 

As we enter the mall we head straight for forever 21. Emily buys some high waisted shorts and a few tops. Emily can spend whatever, her families made of money and she gives amazing gifts. Even though my families rich, we can't afford half the things the Day's can afford. Day is Emily's surname. I buy a few tops and two really cute dresses and Emma buys some shorts and a couple of crop tops.

Once we have finished shopping there we hit the food court. On the way there I tell Emily how she danced with Harry and then they started to make out whilst she sat on his lap and it didn't seemed bothered, this ia normal for Emily at a party. When we got there, all three of us get salads because Emily's on a diet even though she's so skinny. She did tell us to order something else but Emma and I fancied the same as Emily. When we sit down we can feel some guys eyes on us. I turn around to see who it is and its Harry and Niall. I call them over and Harry pulls up a chair next to Emily and Niall pulls one up next to me. we start to talk as a group then Harry says: "Hey, don't you  leave soon for your trip."

Emily replies: "Yeah, we have come shopping to get some new clothes for the trip"

The rest of the day we drag Harry and Niall into the shops we shop in getting a few bits from each and then head home. I am so exhausted and think that I will just eat dinner and then go to bed afterwards.