Chapter 6

It's the day before our road trip starts. I am all packed with my new clothes and everything. Emily's dad was really kind and bought us a camper van to travel in  as a second present to to all of us. We all thanked him and we were so ready to go and travel. the only thing was that I knew I was going to miss Niall and Emily was going to miss Harry. We had arranged with the boys to go out and spend the day with them. Emma wasn't coming because her mum was being really strict on her studying as we only had a week left when we got back before we moved for college. I made sure I looked nice so I put on my acid washed jeans and one Niall' s t-shirts that he gave you when he had a party and you stayed round his. I put on my blue Nike's which completes the style I am going for.

Emily's POV:

The road trip starts tomorrow and I am so excited. The camper van is parked on the drive and it is lush. The only downside is Hannah and I have got to get through today with Harry and Niall. I know that I am going to miss Harry so much even  is we aren't together and I know for certain Hannah is going to miss Niall. They said they were going to pick us up at 5 in the evening cause we are going to the cinema. I decided to wear my black high waisted shorts and my crop top that shows some of my stomach. I put on wedged sandals to complete the look. Harry texts me saying he's  outside so I grab my handbag and one of Harry's hoodies.