Chapter 3

As everyone throws their caps into the air symbolizing that we have graduated, Emma, Emily and I all run towards each other and have one massive group hug before going to find our families which are all talking each other. Our parents congratulate us and then the the three of us have several pictures taken to remember today. another reason we are going on the road trip is that it's going to be the last time the three of us  are going to be together. We have all applied to different colleges. Emily got into UCLA, Emma got into the university of north Carolina and I got into Oxford university in England.

We start to head out towards my favourite restaurant as all three of us are going to lunch with our families and then have a graduation party later on in the evening held by Harry, the most popular boy in our year. He has brown hair styled into a quiff, with intense green eyes. Harry is Emily's ex-boyfriend, but they remained close afterwards  as they knew it wasn't working out. They still flirt from time to time but they know it's not going anywhere.

When we are seated I am sat between Emily and Emma, Emma has her parents to her right and Emily has hers to her left. My parents are sat across for me and all I can see is them smiling in my direction. My mother reaches into her hand bag and grabs out a box. She then leans across the table and gives it to me saying it is a little something to show how proud they are of me.

When I open up the box, my eyes come across a silver charm bracelet filled with different charms. It was absolutely beautiful!

I say thank you to my parents and how grateful I am and then Emily and Emma got their gifts as well. Emily got the new car that she wanted: a white fiat 500 with a soft top roof. Ever since we were little Emily has always wanted one of those and she knew that she would be getting it soon. Emily has three other cars working perfectly but because her parents are always working she gets spoilt rotten even though she doesn't show it.  Emma, however received money and the new iPhone from her parents and she has wanted the new phone for ages, ever since Emily and I got one she has always wanted that one too.

1hour later

We thanked our parents for the meal and said that we had to go get ready for later.

As Emily dropped myself and Emma of at our houses,  we arranged with our friend Tom through text that he will come and pick us up from our houses at 7 o clock. That would allow us to get ready and be at Harry's for 8.

As soon as I get in I run upstairs to my room and head for the bathroom. I get out of my clothes and jump in the shower. Half an hour later I get out the shower and take my time to get ready. I decided to wear a black, skin tight, dress that shows of my curves and comes to my mid thigh, I put on some shiny black heels to compliment my dress. I then straighten my golden hair and apply the minimal make up I wear.

Once I am finished I get a text from Tom saying he's outside waiting. I hurry downstairs out the door and into Tom's car.

"Hey, you look beautiful as always Hannah." Tom says and I blush a little even though I am told this most of the time.

I reply saying: "Thanks. You don't look to bad yourself too."

He gives me a quick smile and we head for Emma's. When we pull up outside Emma's she is walking out the door, she's wearing a nice, red crop top with black high waisted shorts with some sandal wedges. She looks beautiful as always. We exchange our greetings and then head to Emily's. you can't miss her house it's the biggest in her street. When she appears she is wearing high waisted, washed out, denim shorts with a low cut, flowing crop top with her black, wedged enclosed heals. She looks amazing and I know for a fact she will have Harry drooling all over her. When Emily's in the car we start to head to Harry's.

When we are near, you can hear the music as you enter the street, and all the drunk people. We pull up outside of Harry's house as he reserved parking for us and we all got out.