Chapter 11

Hannah's POV:

After a long day of travelling we finally arrive in New York, I have been over the moon ever since we had entered New York, this is the state where I get to see the 1975!!! When we arrive at the hotel that we are staying at ( even though we don't need too)we rush to reception to get our room key. Once we have done that we get into the elevator and go to the top floor. My parents decided to treat us to a suite instead of a room for graduating this year. We all collapse on our beds. We all have double beds and they are all in one giant room, which is a bonus. I can feel my eyes become heavy and the next thing I know is that all I can see is the inside of my eyelids.

A couple of hours later...

I felt better after having sleep, it was now 6pm and in a couple of hours I was going to see the 1975. I can't wait to see them, I have heard they are really good in concert and I can't believe that Emily and Emma had got tickets to go see them and after meet them, I am ready to bounce of the walls.

Emily's POV:

Hannah is jumping all over the place, she is so excited that she is going to see the 1975, if it was up to me I would rather go out clubbing and I think Emma feels the same way! Hannah, Emma and I have different taste in music. Emma and I like a lot of the big boy bands like 5sos, one direction and the vamps where as Hannah prefers the 1975, coldplay and Bastille. 

We all got dressed fairly quickly as we needed to be there soon. Emma had her hair curled to perfection, had little make up on and wore some acid wash hot pants with a white crop top that flowed in the breeze with dark blue vans. Hannah had her 1975 top on with with some nice light wash jeans and her Nike high tops. She had put her hair up into and high pony tail and wore some subtle make up. They both looked so pretty like they always do. In our little group of three I always felt the ugly one, even though Hannah and Emma told me differently I always felt like it but they properly thought the same too.

Hannah's POV:

Emily and Emma looked stunning especially Emily, she wore these light washed jean hot pants where the pockets came just below the bottom of her shorts with a floral print crop top that flowed, on her feet she had her white converse on and as she walked the little bells on her ankle bracelet chimed.

We walked to the front of the hotel, where a red convertible stood waiting for us. we all jumped in Emily in the driver's seat and drove of towards Madison square gardens.