47.| Jaehyung

January 4th 2019

I saw the news. I heard them too. I knew it was true. Though I didn't want to believe it. I was standing at the park where I and Naomi would go every day. Yes. I'm currently in Vancouver. I decided I needed to see her and talk about everything.

-PHONE CALL-

"Hello?"

"Hey... ah, Naomi?"

"Yeah?"

"You wanna meet me somewhere?"

"You're in Korea though." 

"Actually, I came to Canada yesterday. I had to do something, so I thought we could meet up." 

"Yeah. Let's meet up. At the usual spot?"

"Hm. See ya there." 

-END OF PHONE CALL-

I waited for her, it didn't take long for her to arrive. I'm guessing she was on the road already.

"Jae." She called. I turned my head to see her standing right in front of me. The sun was slowly setting, making it hit her skin in a glowing way.

"Hey." I softly responded back. I had a sweet smile, while Naomi was pursing her lips together. 

I held out my hand, waiting for her to take it.

This is the one day I want to cherish.

She placed it gently on top of mine.

Holding her hand, as the two of us walked through a small park, we both reminisce about the past, joked and she asked why I came so sudden. I guess this is the right time. 

I finally made one of the biggest decision in my life.

I had thought about this long enough.

"Naomi."

"Jaehyung."

We both broke into laughter.

"You can go first." She said with such a beautiful bright smile. I grabbed both her hands and looked into her eyes.

Naomi raised her brow. Even in the dark, she looks so stunning.

"You're not gonna propose right?" She joked, I cracked out a smile chuckled before shaking my head.

"No... but." I stopped halfway of my sentence. Her eyes are making this so hard... it's breaking my heart, little by little.

"I'm breaking up with you." I said. Her smile fell, as her lips parted slightly.

"No.. this would be a good time to be proposing to me." She said, hesitantly before gripping my hands.

"Naomi... I'm so so sorry." She let go and backed away slowly. "What was the reason.?"

"Because you're not happy with me! I know and saw the way you look at him!" Naomi then glared at me with tears about to fall from her eyes.

"I'm sorry Jaehyung...." She said back. I shook my head.

"It's not your fault."

"Jaehyung. When I was going through something when I was in Vancouver... you. You helped me in ways I can never repay you. But when you were there with me. I finally had someone to help me, understand me, you gave me a shoulder to lean against." Watching, listening to her. I made me feel like my feet were planted to the ground, but at the same time, I wanna walk over her, pulling her into my arms, and embracing her... only her.

"But I want to get this straight... I did like you. I did fall for you.." She whispers in our last moments together, I looked into her eyes.

I never regretted anything when I was with her.

Slowly, I began to walk away. With my vision getting clouded, I but my bottom lip, trying to hold my tears.

Then, I heard her heels, getting closer until I felt her hug me from behind.

"Thank you for everything.." She let go and backed away before I could no longer hear her heels. I still stood there. Telling myself not to look back.

Don't look back. You're doing this for her. Because you love her.

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jenning!!

Aha... such a sweet yet sad chapter!!

Thank you for reading!

I'm sorry that it's so short!!

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-Jennie<3