05

I'm sorry for the late update :((((. But as promised, I added the cast list since I reached 100 views! Look at the bottom on the page (or to the right if you are on a computer) to check it out!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 20, 2002

Quadret City, New York

Hunter Household

8:15 AM

Dylan and Daniel Hunter woke up today as if it were any other day. They dressed how they usually did, in similar sweatshirts and jeans. The only thing that really separated the twins was their hair. Dylan had a way darker shade of brown, which was almost bordering black, while Daniel's hair is what some would identify as the color of milk chocolate. Yet, even with these differences, Dylan and Daniel were almost impossible to tell apart - and the fact that they were inseparable and always dressed alike didn't help the case. Of course, this was way before they had 3,000 miles and a disastrous memory loss separating them.

The two 4 year olds got dressed and skipped down the stairs where their parents laid out a healthy breakfast consisting of fruits and cereal. Today was an important day for the twins. It was their best friend Marcus's 5th Birthday Party and everyone in their grade was invited. Dylan and Daniel had planned weeks in advance, and knew exactly what they would wear and bring to the party. Marcus Phillips was like their third brother, and they wanted to make this day one of a kind.

These kinds of gestures were common back then, before all the unfortunate events followed, turning them into a daunting shadow of their past self and staining the pure, joyful innocence they were all once born with. It's a shame, really.

"You'll pick them up from Leslie's house at 9, correct?" The twins' mom, Cassandra Hunter asked her husband, her voice strained and tired from long nights of hard work and no sleep. Her husband simply nodded his head in reply.

It was rare these days to spot him sober, since after getting fired at his job, James Hunter had been far from being productive, let alone paying attention to his family.

The twins were too busy basking in their own playful happiness involving the two "talking" spoons and imaginary green monster to notice their parents' progressively diminishing happiness in their relationship.

Today was a Friday, and Dylan and Daniel had about 15 minutes to finish eating breakfast and getting to school by 9. They were still in Kindergarten, so their overprotective mother deemed it unsafe to let the kids ride the bus to school by themselves. And the twins' hyperactive personalities added to that decision as well. However, they had come to an agreement. At age 6, Dylan and Daniel would officially be riders of the school bus, however immature they may be - because by then, they would be 1st graders. And 1st graders are supposed to be the big kids.

10:30 AM

Everyone at school adored Dylan and Daniel. It would be putting it lightly to say that they had a fair amount of friends. However, they were never a fan of the "popular" kids. Quadret Elementary had those. It was pretty sad really, to be exposed to popularity at such a young age. However, the kids at Quadret City had way worse things to be scared of.

The popular kids, mainly consisting for Walsh Green and his friends, always picked on the kids who didn't have many friends or were more interested in schoolwork than sports. In fact, they seemed to be obsessed with one specific boy in particular - one they called weirdo.

"You guys really couldn't come up with anything more creative?" The kid always asked them when they made fun of him for always dressing in black and having weird scabs all over his body.