4

IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS OR SHARE IT :)

EDIT ON SIDE IS MINE :) give credit if you use to siiickstyle son tumblr or siiickpunk1d on instagram :)

COMMENT AND VOTE SO I'LL UPDATE FASTER :)

“Niall?” I bent down and nudged him. “C’mon hun, sit up.” I helped him push up off the pavement and sat him against the tire of the car behind him. “What happened to you?”

I look at his body and his clothes were a mess, I assumed from lying on the ground. His hands were busted and I knew that was from last night. He was drunk off his ass, with his car keys in hand.

“I’m just t-trying to g-go home.” He yanked away from me as I tried to keep him sitting up.

“You can’t drive Niall.” I took his keys from his hand. “Which one is your car?”

He lazily, lifted his hand to pat the car he was sitting against. “My baby.” He smiled.

He was so vulnerable and his smile was so child-like. I nearly melted. He shut his eyes and started to fall again, but I picked him back up. I stood up and wrapped his arm around my shoulder to pull him off the ground to his feet. He pulled me into a hug and smelled my hair.

“You’re so pretty, Reagan.”

I unhooked his arms and let him sit against the car. “I’m just going to take you home, Niall.”

I brought him around the car and sat him down in the passenger seat. I put his seat belt on and he smiled at me, kissing my cheek. I shut his door and took a deep breath, shaking my head. I got into the driver’s seat and started the car. Niall watched me with hazy eyes as I started to drive him back to the frat.

“Reagan.” He whispered.

I glanced at him. “Hmm?”

“Why do you hate me?” he gulped, bowing his head.

“You have a bad rep, Niall, and I don’t like your attitude sometimes.” I shrugged as I approach Greek row.

“You didn’t even let me show you who I am.” He looked at me with puffy eyes.

Confusion flashed over me as I glanced at him again. He sank into his seat and rested his head on the head rest as if he was pouting. I pulled up to the Kappa house and Niall went to open the door.

“Hang on, Niall. You need help.”

“I don’t care.” He mumbled as he stepped out of his car and stumbled over the curb.

“Damn it, Niall. Stop being so stubborn.” I shut off the car and got out, making my way to him.

I wrapped my arm around his waist and he latched his arm over my shoulder, giving in to my help. I walked him up the walk and opened the door. I saw a few guys’ heads over the couch as they watched TV. He seemed to ignore that Niall had walked in, so I moved Niall from the doorway and up the stairs.

“Which room is yours?” he pointed and I went to his door, opening it up.

His room was large and had a full size bed. His room was neat and organized, something I didn’t expect from him. He had a few posters on the walls of bands I was sort of familiar with. He had two guitars leaning against the wall next to his closet and a bathroom to himself on the other side. Niall stumbled from my arms and sat on his bed.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Yeah.” He spat, trying to take off his shoes but he nearly toppled over himself.

I sighed and kneeled down in front of him. “Let me.”

I pulled off his shoes and set them to the side. I stood back up and Niall looked up at me. I smiled at him and he pulled his shirt over his head. I stared as he tried to get the shirt off completely, but it got twisted around and stuck on his elbow. I stifled a laughed and reached over, tugging it off his body. All of the sudden he stood up, making me stumble and he grabbed my waist.

“I’m going to kiss you and you can stop me if you want.”

He eyes fluttered closed and he leaned in, pressing his lips to mine. I felt his hands shaking on my hips and wondered why Niall, who apparently is such a ladies man, was nervous, kissing me. I kissed back though, because I felt like I should. His hands explored from my waist to the small of my back. I felt his lip ring press into my bottom lip and I groaned.

"Niall. You need to sleep." I pushed him back and he pouted.

"Can you do something for me? To help me fall asleep?" He sat down on the end of his bed, lazily looking up at me.

"It depends, Niall." I raised an eyebrow.

"Can you lay down with me and let me rest my head on your chest?" I furrowed my brows and nodded.

He pushed himself up the bed and removed his jeans. He pulled back his covers and patted the spot next to him. I kicked off my shoes and took off my jean jacket. Before I hesitantly sat next to him and rested my back against his pillows and headboard. He covered himself with the covers and found a spot to rest his head on my chest.

My eyes traveled down his inked sleeve as he covered my body with the blanket too. "Can you play with my hair like my mom used to?" I reached up and ran my fingers through his hair. "Thank you for helping me Reagan." He whispered and finally relaxed completely.

I continued to play with his hair until he fell asleep. It was far too late to walk to my apartment now, so I just stayed where I was. I lightly set Niall onto a pillow and got up to get my phone out of my jacket pocket. I texted Jade that I was in bed and plan on sleeping in and not to bother waking me for any reason. I hoped I didn't text her too late and that she wasn’t already home and knew I wasn't home. A text soon came in saying she was going to the frat to sleep in Harry's bed. I nodded to myself and noted that I need to be careful in the morning to not run into her.

I pulled my dress down my body and sat down on the two seater couch Niall had and took a pillow and blanket from his bed. I covered myself and rested into the cushions.

"Rae." Niall mumbled.

I opened my eyes and he was sitting up, looking right at me. He pushed back the covers and stumbled out of his bed. He came around the bed, lifting me from the couch and setting me down on the bed. He crawled over me, wrapping his arms around me from behind. He kissed my neck before he pulled the covers over us.

"I need you."

I gulped and my heart was beating out of my chest. I knew he was wasted but I knew that drunk words are sober thoughts. There was something Niall was trying to cover up deep down inside his rude, inked, angry shell and I had a feeling I could help. The problem was he won't let me and I know he won't. Maybe if I make an exception to my rule, Niall will make an exception to his player ways, and then I can help without him knowing.