14

IF YOU LIKE IT PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS OR SHARE IT :)

EDIT ON SIDE IS MINE :) give credit if you use to siiickstyle son tumblr or siiickpunk1d on instagram :)

COMMENT AND VOTE SO I'LL UPDATE FASTER :)

The movie credits started to roll and Reagan went to grab the remote but I stopped her, pressing my lips to hers and pushing her to lie down. She hummed against my mouth as I hovered over her, letting my hands roam up her body. When my hand reached her chest she placed her hand over mine to keep it there and her hips bucked up to meet mine. I groaned and bit down on her neck making her suck air between her teeth.

"Ni, don't go any further." She warned and I nodded.

I pressed my lips to hers. I was about to move to her neck again but my phone started to ring. I was going to ignore it but Reagan pushed me up.

"What if it's an emergency?"

I sighed and reached into my pocket to get my phone. "It's only Harry."

"All the more reason to answer it. He's your best friend, Ni."

I got off her and she moved to sit next to me as I answered.

"Yeah?"

"Where you at?" He practically yelled.

"With Reagan why?"

"Some chick here is saying you couldn't get it up so you didn't fuck her. Is that true?"

I gulped. "What no!"

"Well I think you should be here to defend yourself. This chick is telling everyone."

I clenched my jaw. "Alright. I'll be there soon."

I hung up and stood from the couch. Reagan stood up too.

"Babe I've got to go back to the party." I pecked her cheek.

"Why?" She followed me to the door.

"I don't want to tell you."

"You have to Niall. You're supposed to." I rolled my eyes. "Niall Horan, tell me why!"

I took a breath. "Some girl at the party is spreading a rumor about me."

"What is she saying?"

"Reagan."

"Niall. What is she saying?"

"She's saying that I couldn't get hard to fuck her."

She nodded. "Why is she saying that?"

"Don't be mad at me, babe."

"Niall. Tell me right now I swear to god"

"I picked her up at the party."

Reagan's body tensed. "Did you fuck her?"

I shook my head. "No no no! I'm not going to lie I almost did but I didn't Reagan I promise." I grabbed onto her wrists. "I was about to but then I saw your purse and I realized I didn't want to fuck her. I realized I would have much rather been even just standing next to you than doing some hoe in my bedroom."

"Was she on the bed?"

"No... the dresser." I bowed my head.

"Okay."

"You believe me don't you?"

She nodded. "Let me change and put shoes on. I'm going with you."

I nodded as she turned and went into her bedroom. I waited until she came back out in jean shorts and a t-shirt. She had tied her hair up and put gym shoes on.