29

I tiptoed behind the couch and bent over the back, kissing his neck. "Mmmm" he hummed.

"Who were you on the phone with and what am I not supposed to know?"

He shifted in his seat and bowed his head. "I called Josh to tell him to back off and then he made me realize I'm over reacting."

I rolled my eyes and walked around the couch. "Jesus Niall." I sat next to him. "Are you serious? Josh is your friend and my boss. He was the only person I had here when you were away."

He sighed. "I know baby. I know and I'm sorry."

I picked up his hand and laced our fingers. "This." I gestured to our hands. "This means I'm yours, you're mine. Me and you."

I looked up into his eyes. "I know."

"No one else, Niall." He nodded and I kissed him. "Forever, monkey." I smiled at him. "Now can we order some food, I haven't eaten all day."

He laughed. "Yeah baby go pick what you want from our take out menus and I'll call."

Niall got off the couch and I went back to the bedroom to watch TV. I was mad that Niall was jealous and that he didn't trust me. If I had the energy I would have flipped out on him.

I watched another movie while Niall played his guitar in the living room until the delivery guy got here. Niall brought the food in the bedroom and we ate.

"I'm going to get fat eating delivery and fast food and being in bed for the next couple days." I groaned and laid back in the be once I finished.

"So what?" Niall picked all the garbage and put in in the bag and set it aside.

"I need to be moving around. I'm going to be so bored the next couple days. And I can't use my energy with sex either." I pouted and he chuckled.

"Baby you could be giant I wouldn't care. I'd climb."

I laughed and smacked his shoulder. "You would not."

"Okay maybe but babe a few pounds here and there are okay. Don't worry about it." He leaned over and kissed my cheek.

We laid down and Niall soon got up to go shower and change. I nearly fell asleep but Niall had come back. He laid down behind me, kissing my shoulder.

"Don't."

"Why?"

"Because of that jealousy thing. I don't have the energy to yell so just give me space." I shut my eyes.

"Can I please just hold your hand?"

I sighed. "Yeah."

Instead of taking my right hand that was on my hip, he reached over my body and ended up spooning me to hold my other hand. I rolled my eyes but gave in. We laid there a while and I started to get sleepy again. He pulled his hand away and I felt him roll over an then back. He reached over again and started to play with my fingers. Then swiftly he slid something onto my finger and kissed my shoulder. I reached over and turned on the light, looking at my finger.

"You're still going to marry me right?" I looked over at him and he stayed lying down next to me as I sat against the headboard.

I smiled at the beautiful ring on my finger and Niall stared at me. I was speechless. I didn't expect an engagement ring at least not so soon. I just thought that us knowing we were engaged was okay.

"I- I thought we weren't telling anyone?"

"You don't like it." He rubbed his hands over his face. "I'm sorry. I bought it in California and I thought it would let you know I'm serious."