a visitor

¤Y/ns pov¤
I woke up next to anti and i smiled and cuddled him. "Morning." I said and he groaned. "Morning princess." He said and pecked my lips.
"What are we doing today?" I asked.
"I think a friend is coming over. He said he would be here today but im not sure." I nodded and got up but i felt antis hand on my wrist. "Dont leave." "Im hungry and you are too." I giggled and walked downstairs to make breakfast.
"Smells good." Anti said and i nodded. "Ill be there in a minute. Its almost done." I said. I was making pancakes and i got some powder on my nose.
"Oh, you got some powder on you nose sweety." Anti commented and attempted to wipe it off but failed and got more powder on my face and i gasped. "Asshole." I giggled and wiped some on his face. He gave me the 'Oh its on' face and we both threw powder at eachother. This was going in for about a good 10 minutes until the doorbell rang.
"Shit. Hes here." Anti said and went to the door and opened it and it revealed a man with green hair,blue eyes,light white skin, and a big smile on his face.
"Hey jack! Hehe how are you?" He asked and i appeared from behind anti.
"Hey anti! Whos this?" Jack asked pointing to me. "Oh im his girlfriend." I said and extended my hand to him.
"Y/n." I said and he smiled.
"Sean." He said and i smiled and nodded.
"Nice to meet you." I looked at anti and i see him getting jealous but i shrug it off.
"Well ill shower." I said and went upstairs to take a shower.

▪Jacks pov▪

"Shes pretty." I said to anti who had powder on his skin. He went to the kitchen and turned the stove off and in the blink of an eye he was clean and had fresh clothes on.
"Yeah, she is." He said and smiled. "Tell me. How did you two meet?" I asked. "I- i kidnapped her at first and set her free but she cant leave me ever. I doubt she would leave." He told me. My eyes went wide in shock and anger.
"You kidnapped an innocent girl for love?! Are you that desperate?!" I yelled and he seemed angry and he struck me. "DONT EVER CALL ME DESPERATE YOU PIECE OF SHIT! SHE LOVES ME AND I LOVE HER!" He yelled in a deep voice and it scared me.
"Anti calm down." A calm sweet voice said holding his arm that was ready to punch me square in the face.
"Jack, i think you should go before he hurts you." She warned. I sighed and nodded. All i wanted was to check up on him and i reacted poorly about how they met. "Im sorry anti." I said and he glared at me.
"Jack." Y/n said sternly. "Come back another time and we can start over." She said with a smile. I sighed and nodded and left the house.

《Y/ns pov》

i saw anti ready to punch jack in the face so i grabbed his arm and told jack to come back another time so he left.
I kissed anti on the lips to calm him and he kissed back feeling relaxed.
"Lets watch a movie." I suggested and he nodded and we watched tv.
Today was eventful.