a/n sorry

I changed it. Blu has an older brother named jackson bradford.
This is what jackson looks like.

Jackson bradford

Jackson bradford. Background.

Personality: cold,mean, secretly warm hearted, doesnt like attention.

Age: 20

Hair color: white

Eye color: white

Clothing: white

Wing color: white

Favorite song is fallen angel by three days grace.

Relationship status: taken but its complicated

(Ill show an image of his gf later)

Relationship with blu: loves to mess with him, thinks higher of blu, loves him, will kill anyone who hurts him bit doesnt know hes being bullied.

Background:

Jackson is a hard worker and his boss is lightiplier. Which he works for the military and fights demons and keeps them out if heaven. His life is constantly put in danger and almost loses his life almost everyday.
His girlfriend always gives him crap for not being there for her and hes always working. But she doesnt understand. Hes planning on breaking up with her and move on. But is just waiting foe the right time.
He likes to mess with his little bro blu but hes doesnt see that it effects him.
Life is hard on him and he prays everyday that someday there will be light.
He is the only man that knows where his parents are. They were fighters and they wanted jackson to be just like them and they got what they wanted. Jackson doesnt mind risking his life but there are times where he regrets everything.
His parents are apart of the heavens council and they make the powerful decisions and they are in the deepest parts of heaven not even guardian angels can get inside. Its secure. There are even parts of heaven where you will be arrested for stepping foot on the property. He doesnt dare to even talk to them nor even adventure to see them. He is forbidden to give out the location of his parents to blu. In fear that blu will attempt to find them. Its to keep everyone safe.
Soon. They will meet again.