I will always be there for you

Naina had again not eaten anything for dinner making Bela chachi worried about her niece. Naina's eyes held pain for something even Bela could not understand.
" till how many days are you planning to not eat Naina? " asked preeti.
" he would have not eaten a bite preeti and I know no one could have cared a bit here " replied Naina painfully making preeti quite.
It was one week since sameer had left for Delhi , since then Naina had turned numb to everything . It looked like she felt all of sameer's pain. She ached for him,  she wanted to hear his voice, comfort him and assure me she was here for him.
" Naina, preeti " called Bela chachi.
Both preeti and Naina came towards her. Naina looked totally disinterested to anything happening around her.
" kya hai mummy? "asked preeti.
" woh tumhari Pooja Didi had phoned to invite you both for a family picnic to Delhi with her sassural. You people want to go? " asked Bela chachi.
Naina who was disinterested in the talks became alert listening the name of Delhi. Her sameer was here in Delhi, she could met him somehow once she reached Delhi.
" yaa chachi ji. I would love to go " tells Naina making Bela happy. After all her niece finally smiled after a long time.
Preeti had understood where her sister's mind was leading her to do without thinking of the consequences but she doubted Naina would listen to her. So she had decided to accompany Naina to handle the situation.
The next day in the school,  Naina had taken sameer's Delhi address from munna and pandit.

Preeti and Naina left with Pooja's in laws to Delhi with a promise that they would behave best with them. When the bus reached Delhi,  Naina felt relieved as she breathed the same air which sameer breathes.
" only few minutes sameer your Naina will come to you " thought Naina.
The elders were tired and went to the hotel for rest but the younger ones were left to enjoy the place.
" where will we go? " asked Pooja to varun.
" I think we should go near sarojni nagar,  I have heard that it has the best of Delhi cosmetics " stated Naina making varun's sister eager.
" bhaiya we will go here please " pleaded varun's sister making varun agree and preeti rolled her eyes at Naina. She knew when it comes to sameer Naina would do anything and everything.
Finally when all of them reached the place, Pooja and varun's sister were busy shopping. Varun Jiju was busy looking after them. Naina tried to go away from the place when preeti stopped her.
" Naina what are you thinking you are doing? " asked preeti.
"preeti please let me go. Sameer's house is only ten minutes far from here. I will come back soon. I will never skip food from now. Please let me go ,I want to met my sameer. I did not see him since one week preeti please let me go " pleaded Naina helplessly making preeti let her go.

Naina reached the somani mansion and found a guard standing outside.
" uncle please help. Some goons are following me " lied Naina to the guard pointing towards the other end.
" you wait here beta I will look and come " said the guard and went towards the end where Naina pointed.
Naina slowly entered the mansion. She stood in the hall and looked around to see so many rooms. Where will she find her sameer Now?.
She hid herself as she heard some foot steps.
" why does madam make us take milk every day to sameer baba when he does not drink a drop from it " complained maid to herself loudly and Naina heard it. So she was right her sameer was struck in a place where no one cared about him.
Naina saw the Maid entering the room and coming out after sometime miffed.
Naina slowly entered the room and found herself covered with darkness. The curtains were closed and the lights were switched off. It looked like  sameer had covered himself with darkness and no one cared about him here.
She switched on the lights.
" how dare you on the lights? " she heard him scream.
She looked at him and her heart ached looking at his eyes and the pain in it. The dark circles under his eyes said the rest of the story.
" Naina " sameer whispered her name. Was he dreaming about her?
Why were naina's eyes puffy and red ?
" Naina " he again repeated her name.
She looked at him again for a moment. Then she ran and hugged him tightly in a surprising move. The sudden hug took the wind out of him and he instinctively put his arms around her.
"I am sorry, sameer for being so
late. " She murmured between her sobs. He hugged her tightly relishing the warmth of her body.