I love you

Naina was pacing around her room worried. Yes worried about herself and her heart which was starting to melt towards Sameer. Why did he have to come back to her life after breaking her heart? Why did Sameer had to do all this efforts?. She pushed him away from her heart never to give him any place in this but everything was changing now. It all started from yesterday when she saw his card which he had written ' sameer sang Naina ' and pasted his and her pics of Mount Abu. She was surprised when she found the card lying on the bed. All the beautiful memories which she spent with him came back to her but with that returned all her bad memories. The card which she was starting at lovingly for some time ago was making her Angry and she was about to tear it when he had entered and snatched it from her hand making her go mad. She glanced at him angrily but he smiled as usual and went away from her room. She was restless the whole day thinking what was he planning to do? She suddenly realized that the wrong wedding letter was missing, the one in which she had written hers and Sameer's name mistakenly day dreaming about him. She searched for it in the whole house but could not find it. Did he get the letter somehow? Why was she so careless she should have torn the letter like she did with all the things which were related to him instead of keeping it with her safely?
Today she had gone to school like usual and went to drink tap water when he had walked towards her. She stood here frozen seeing him. What was he going to do?
"I want to tell you that three magical words "he said to her. Her heart started thumping heavily.
"I love ..." he had begun to tell her when she ran away from the place controlling her raising heart beats.
What was happening to her?

Sameer was looking at her hand written wedding letter where her name was written as the bride name and his as the groom. He had found the letter in her room while he was searching for a piece of blank sheet. The letter fell down from her study table and he picked it up. He read it and was surprised to find this. All the hopes of having her back in his life had become tenfold after reading it. He smiled happily and was excited. He put the letter in his pocket and went out of her room. He had come back home only to take out the letter and read it again. He smiled as he read it. Munna and pandit had caught him and snatched the letter from him but they too were surprised to read it.
They had teased him about it making him blush.
" sameer I'm hundred percent sure sipahi Mann ja he gi " said munna and pandit had agreed.
After reading the letter tenth time in the night, he had finally decided to propose and tell her the three magical words which she had said him once.
The next day when he had entered her house, his eyes searched for her but he was disappointed when he could not find her. Arjun did not let him be with him. Having no other work, he was roaming freely when he remembered the card which he was making for her was incomplete. He sneaked inside her room hiding the card and entered her bathroom.
He cut and pasted her and his pics in the card happily sitting here.
He looked at the card lovingly when he had completed the card.

He came out of her bathroom and was going out.
" sameer " he heard Bela chachi calling him from the kitchen.
Hurriedly he left the card on her bed and went away from the room. When he had come back to pick the card from the bed, he saw that Naina was on the verge of tearing it but he snatched it away from her and went away not before giving her his charming smile whereas she looked at him angrily. The whole night he rehearsed in his room to tell her I love you.
The next day he went to the school with high hopes of telling her "I love you " but everything got shattered when she ran away not letting him complete his words. Why? He had planned everything and came.
Rakesh sir had called him in the library and said him not to enter his house as Arjun was getting better now and can handle himself.
Disappointed he came back home but all his disappointments vanished when he saw the letter lying on his bed and took in his hand. He wondered when Naina had written it. How long she was in love with him?.