against all the odds -1

There is a part two to this which I will publish soon. I am right Now so busy with my college but still managed to write because samaina are one couple who inspires me to write. I know my ff is pending, I have written half of the chapter for it . I will try to publish it soon as well.

The maheshwari mansion still stood magnificent and glorious. It was still one of the richest mansions of Ahembhabad and with time it's price and prestige has only increased.

Sameer stood in front of the mansion remembering the memories attached to it. It was still the same place where he had spend his bits of his childhood in, where his nanu's memories resides,where he could feel his nanu's presence. It has been two years since he had moved out of the mansion owning to his mamaji's ultimatum of either to leave Naina or staying in the mansion. He was taken aback for a second when he found that nanu had named the house in mamaji's name not on his but now he knew better what was the truth. He was being betrayed, cheated back then. Mamaji's ultimatum had shocked him but it did not even take a second for him to decide what he had wanted. Naina was not any choice for him, she was the angel of his life who had given him all the love he ever yearned from his life.

"Tum mujhe jahaan bhi rakhogay, vahi mera ghar hoga. Usme tum hogay, aur tumhaara pyaar hoga " Naina had said to him when mamaji had warned him of the consequences if he married Naina .
mami was still trying to make him understand that Naina was not worthy of him.
" tum Phir bhi isse shaadi karegi? Agar hein shaadi ho gayi toh tum sameer ko iss ghar se or maheshwari business mein bedagal kar degay " Mami had said to naina .
" mujhe koi fark nahi padat mami ji Sameer agar ek kamre ka makaan bhi lega na tho mein aur Sameer milkar usse ek din mein ghar banaa lengay " naina's answer silenced mamiji and mama ji was taken aback for a second with her confidence.
( the two dialogues of naina are upcoming in the show and I had taken it from twitter , I just took from here. It does not belong to me)

Sameer was overwhelmed with her support, His eyes teared up as he looked into her eyes which held only love and trust for him. sparing a last glance to mamaji and mami he had left the mansion holding Naina's hand . Chacha ji followed them out of the mansion without questioning anything and showering his support to them.
Convincing the agrawal family was not a easy task especially the elder trio. Tauji, taiji and rakesh sir had strongly opposed the alliance when they were informed about his family disowning him.
" This guy does not have a shelter for himself where will he keep my daughter? How will he earn?" rakesh had shouted.
" you're spoiling my daughter's life anand " he further added.
Tauji and taiji had ridiculously added more points and supported rakesh.
" it could have been better if we could have married her to sharad " said taiji making sameer break his patience. The thought that they still were ready to marry his Naina to a guy who was ready to raise his hand had made sameer lose his cool.
" you people still want to marry Naina to a guy like sharad who will never respect her or treat her well. I can understand if you people does not find me worthy of her but the fact that you people want naina to marry a asshole like sharad tells a lot about what you care about? All you people care about your reputation in your society and rakesh sir where was your affection for your daughter when she was being forced into a marriage? Why is this care and affection all of sudden when she is marrying me " sameer had screamed top of his voice. His outburst silenced taiji who was going to throw some more curses to Naina.
" sameer... please" naina pleaded him to remain silent.
" if they want to soothe their ego and pride, tell them to taunt or scold me but I will not be silent if they tell anything to you " sameer said loud enough to all the three elderly agrawals to hear.
Chacha ji had straight away asked tauji and taiji to leave his house reminding them how equally they were responsible for the mess. Rakesh left the place disowning Naina and Arjun had followed his father not having strength to oppose him. Sameer did not want to live in the house knowing how the society is going to look at this but chacha ji had convinced him to stay here with them till he and Naina completes his degree. One year staying with Naina's family had not been easy, though chacha ji tried to support them as much he could, the society and tauji had made it difficult for them. Naina was subjected to cruel comments by taiji though he tried to defend her , Naina had stopped him from as she did not want to give raise to taiji's taunts.
He started to work hard in his studies and plus he had started doing part time jobs. As soon as he and Naina had finished his degree, they had a small wedding in the temple which only naina's and his friends had attended along with chacha ji and family. Chacha ji had done naina's kanyadand as rakesh had refused to do anything.