Chapter 1

Dr. Flug's POV:
"DR. FLUG GET OVER HERE WITH THAT INVENTION!" I heard my boss yell. I scrambled to grab the small device and ran next to him. I work for Black Hat, a demon who makes videos showing off my inventions for money. "Now," I heard my boss growl "I will demonstrate this anti-gravity device on my assistant here." "Oh no." I thought to myself. I watched him point the device at me and activate it. I felt myself start to rise off the ground. "As you see, my assistant has been lifted into the air, which will help make the hero's incapable of anything until you turn the device off." Black Hat deactivated the device and I fell to the ground with a loud CRASH! As Black Hat turns off the camera he looks down at me and yells, "Get up!" I scramble to my feet and look at my boss. "This invention will make hundreds maybe even thousands!" He laughs evilly. "Good work today Flug." Wait, what did he say? Did he, compliment me? As Black Hat walked away I was still in awe of what he just said. I felt my face slowly turn red as I walked back to my room. I sat down at my table to work on the blueprint of my next invention. But, I couldn't focus after what my boss said. He never compliments anyone, especially not me. I felt my face turn red, "What the heck? Why does this keep happening?" Every time I remember that, my stomach starts to feel all like it was full of butterflies.
Weird...
===============================
270 words
I enjoyed writing the first chapter! The next chapter should be out in a couple days.
-J