Chapter 2

3rd Person's POV:
As it became night, everyone went to sleep, well almost everyone.
Dr. Flug's POV:
I never sleep, it's not as important as finishing inventions for Black Hat. Whenever I'm late on an invention, he gives me hell! I rubbed my forehead and tried to think of a useful invention. A sleep gun? No, maybe a shrink ray? Maybe... I put that down as an idea. Ugh, why can't I think of anything! I normally have amazing ideas right away. I tried to think of inventions but nothing came to mind. "Goddamn it!" I slammed my fists on the table. "Why is this so hard!" I heard a small knock on the door. "Who is it?" I heard a small "aroo?" And went to open the door. 5.0.5. Stood there with a blanket and a tired look on his face. "Oh, sorry 5.0.5. did I wake you up?" He nodded his head. "Sorry, I'm just having trouble thinking of something for an invention." 5.0.5. nodded in sympathy and went back to bed. *Gasp* "That's it!" I ran back to my desk and started to work on the blue sprint for my latest invention, the Morph Gun.
===============================
198 Words
Augh, sorry this is such a short chapter. I've been really busy with school work. The next chapter should be out soon!
-J